Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Looks bad op. When I start a new show I need to see tits or dong within three minutes or my finger on the remote starts getting twitchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Costco Meatballs posted:

a goon worked on it

Yet another ringing endorsement :rolleyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shan’theon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Danger posted:

i just rewatched HBO's 'The Leftovers'

Awesome show and a far better use of time than whatever this is

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Who the gently caress is watching amc I don't even know what platform hosts amc content , are you like actually paying for cable lmbo

Lol amc has its own app because they thought people would pay for it to watch the walking dead

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I actually really liked the first season of Sword Art Online but holy poo poo did that turn bad and fan-servicy real quick.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You know what show was bad? That loving Silicon Valley show right before game of thrones with that smarmy prick from the Verizon commercials. I hate that fuckin guy and I hate that fuckin show.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Lmfao

8.99 a month

Alexandra Daddario tho

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

Please don't post lies on the internet.

That guy is real lovely though, you gotta admit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

The fat red haired dude? I'm too assed to remember his name but yeah.

Although him owning musk is a good lol

No, Tom Middleditch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Das Boo posted:

I'm fine, I got paid for both seasons and I'm working on Superman now. What sucks is I drew some really good BGs for S2 and have a year's of work sitting here on my desktop, never to be seen.

Show was a critical darling, but looks like AMC got a new CEO in August, she didn't like the show, bumbled its September release royally, then "abruptly left" AMC in November. Such is life! :v:

Serious question: why would they not air something that’s already complete? Seems like making some money back on ad revenue is better than nothing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You Are A Elf posted:

CEOs are a loving joke.