Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m into cyberpunk

Is this cyberpunk or regular punk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

kntfkr posted:

shudder needs to have more things than they have. we pay for shudder and i feel like i've watched everything that isn't egregiously bad already

Start watching those too

That’s what I did, and look at me
:mrgw:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It was ok, watched the first episode

Not interested in watching more

Look forward to your next thread op

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Forgot to mention that there’s a scene where a dad is showing his kid a 4chan board

That was worth watching the first episode 4 sure

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Das Boo posted:

Hi, I'm the goon who worked on it. I just wanted to let everyone know that I got the Brazilian Megaman cover from this GBS thread into episode 4:

So you're all part of this failed show now, BITCHEEEEEES.

lol good work

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

You Are A Elf posted:

Golden parachutes for salt the earth CEOs are a loving joke.

That Megaman cover owns bones, though.

Well it resulted in an anime being cancelled so actually there are two sides to this issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Lol, what a negotiation