Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I don't have time to watch AMC's Pantheon OP. I'm busy. Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
White Lotus is better because it has tits and swearing.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Costco Meatballs posted:

Again, nobody cares. What were you doing with your time in the last three months is the bigger concern.

I was campaigning. I am congressman elect George Santos.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
curious

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Danger posted:

i just rewatched HBO's 'The Leftovers'

Pro-tip, if you want to make your life more dramatic you can listen to the HBO Original Series The Leftovers Official Soundtrack by Max Richter on APple Music with headphones on and then run about your house in slow-motion, silently screaming "NOOOO!". Makes everything seem really important and climactic.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

AMC's "Pantheon" is actually Uzbekistaninmation. Common misconception amongst its tens of fans.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Space_Butler posted:

i already pay for shudder and cable, amc+ should be free to me

shudder needs to have more things than they have. we pay for shudder and i feel like i've watched everything that isn't egregiously bad already

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

No, Tom Middleditch

I also don't like that guys face but he was good as Ken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJetizERFzw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I just remembered that I had a friend tell me about this show but he's got one of those jailbroke firesticks and I don't. I'm more likely to win the lottery than I am to sign up for AMC+ but I would like one of those jailbroken firesticks.