Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Costco Meatballs posted:

It was an hourlong sci fi animated adult drama that didn't have tits or swears or anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0_PU7GEJPg

I watched about 30 seconds of this despite your description of this show as "an awful piece of poo poo," and I'd just like to say that description was spot-on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

staberind posted:

So, you think that 13 year olds are "adults".

Have you ever considered moderation?

rofl

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Serious question: why would they not air something that’s already complete? Seems like making some money back on ad revenue is better than nothing?

Ask Warner why they killed Batgirl.

Bunch of really stupid chuds took over the media companies and are burning them to the ground as fast as they can to own the libs.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Das Boo posted:

Hi, I'm the goon who worked on it. I just wanted to let everyone know that I got the Brazilian Megaman cover from this GBS thread into episode 4:

So you're all part of this failed show now, BITCHEEEEEES.

even if it's not something I'm personally interested in, something I'm gonna check out in a while more than anything because of my interests, that's cool as gently caress and I'm glad you did that because brazillian megaman is good wild poo poo and it makes me more interested in this show than the op managed