Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will come to your house, and I will eat all of your cereal. Every bit of it. I will cram fists full of cereal into my mouth staring you dead in the eyes, screaming intermittently, blowing crumbs of wet cereal onto your floors and counters.

This isn't a threat, it's just in the handbook. I'm supposed to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

is this the thread to post in when the hwc thread is closed?

cruft

Is it like closing and we can't get it to stay open?

cruft

Just spitballing here but have we tried giving Kaiser Schnitzel an allergy shot?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to eat kaiser's cereal too.

I'm going full hamjobs on this.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will start reciting Catullus in this middle of this Lynn's Family Restaurant right here and right now I swear to gods

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna kick over a newspaper stand

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna push somebody!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will SCREEEEEEEAM in the middle of this Kohl's during a one day one sale extra cash event!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to go back in time, drive a bulldozer into a concert venue, and scream from the driver's seat, causing over $9000 in damages to the venue, prior to legendary nose musician Yamantaka Eye, ruining his legacy. :colbert:

cruft

Holland Oates posted:

I will start reciting Catullus in this middle of this Lynn's Family Restaurant right here and right now I swear to gods

I will start reciting Calculus.

You know, just for completeness sake.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Idk whats happening but I am hooting and hollering in solidarity

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm rootin AND tootin.

Might start rip roarin.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will steal your banh mi wife. I will steal your coconut wife. And I'll steal your water wife. Watch the hell out, I'm going absolutely mad. Just bonkers.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Still mutinying but now I'm closing this thread. For now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Reopening the mutiny thread because now there's no snacks in my bedroom and I can't go get cereal because there's a client here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't believe nobody left me any snacks, it's like you WANT me to overthrow BYOB to create a snacking poster's paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm going to kick over a wedding cake

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
op is a cereal thriller :eyepop:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
p sure op's just copy pasting AC song titles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i was rude to you because you were pregnant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

Nope I'm dead mad and I'm going to eat cereal

Nosfereefer

Holland Oates posted:

Nope I'm dead mad and I'm going to eat cereal

case in point

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

not enough slurs to be AxCx titles, assuming that's who you were talking about.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

biosterous

if you eat my cereal i will be sad, and then your guts will be sad, which will make you sad or maybe angry, anyway don't take my miniwheats they're mine thanks

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I already ate all my cereal while screaming, so good luck, op

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm not taking over the entire skip, just the pantry. Our flag means snacks. No mods, no matters, unless the mods bring snacks. But still no masters, I can't go to school that long.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Is muesli a cereal or a topping?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

I think it can be a topping and it has cereal in it. So, yes.

cruft

it's also a floor wax!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You can simoniz your baby with a Hershey's candy bar, so, who is to say what is and is not cereal.

It's all soup in a bread bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJRx4QU37DM

Ass-penny

sorry hj I finished my crunchberries the other day

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

sorry hj I finished my crunchberries the other day

But I need oops all berries :(

I'll live with kix

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i only have frosted puffed wheat

Nosfereefer

rear end-penny posted:

not enough australia words to be AxCx titles, assuming that's who you were talking about.

Stoner Sloth

:australia:

Finger Prince

I hope you like pooping, because all it got is a box of fiber 1.

Nosfereefer

turns out australians love to scream "hitler" while abusing a guitar?

Stoner Sloth

Nosfereefer posted:

turns out australians love to scream "hitler" while abusing a guitar?

nah just the australian word, i have no idea about the band(?)... although that LNP premier of NSW did just get found out to have gone to a party dressed in nazi uniform so i guess at least the lovely australians do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I think everyone can agree that dressing as Hitler for Halloween or fancy dress is a bad look...
But what about sexy Hitler?