Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I saw this advertised, and I ought to say I was sort of intrigued by this giant, snuggly hoodie for reasons unknown. And then I noticed it’s most outstanding and distinct feature: It’s giant, kangaroo snack pouch. :pusheen:

One misstep I feel that they’ve made in the advertising, are the photos of people wearing it. They really should have models of disgusting slobs mowing down on bags of chips in the pouch, with crumbs laden all over the front of the hoodie. Add in the proper atmosphere of a dark room with a screen casting light on them, and you really have eye-catching photos that accurately demonstrates what this is for.

edit, LINK: https://jumppocket.com

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Good Sphere posted:

I saw this advertised, and I ought to say I was sort of intrigued by this giant, snuggly hoodie for reasons unknown. And then I noticed it’s most outstanding and distinct feature: It’s giant, kangaroo snack pouch. :pusheen:

One misstep I feel that they’ve made in the advertising, are the photos of people wearing it. They really should have models of disgusting slobs mowing down on bags of chips in the pouch, with crumbs laden all over the front of the hoodie. Add in the proper atmosphere of a dark room with a screen casting light on them, and you really have eye-catching photos that actually demonstrates what this is for.

i've seen people that look exactly like that in portland homeless camps. probably that very guy.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
gently caress that, the Oodie is the ultimate snacking snuggly hoodie. I want my snacks to be hidden away from marauding snack stealers.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i got this thing and its pretty great for sub zero temps. im not a pretty lady tho.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Jailbrekr posted:

gently caress that, the Oodie is the ultimate snacking snuggly hoodie. I want my snacks to be hidden away from marauding snack stealers.

No way. Jump Pocket is Oodie, evolved.

Also this site and clothing designs looks strikingly similar to Jump Pocket's. :magemage:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Now all they need are shoes to store your Whopper meat in for your convenience. Does anyone make meat storage shoes yet?