Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I'm being horrifically sick and pissing out of my arse. As I rapidly lose body fluids and my brain switches from work to life support (make it to the toilet) I am developing faint visions of the future.

Let's predict trends that'll occur in 2023!
(Please remember we're too old to participate in any successfully predicted trends)

Stacky Rolls:
You collect a certain common coin, e.g. a 10p. Then you choose unique values for the year, and stack them consecutively. Put these into a clear container and wear them near your belt loops. An evolution of wallets on chains.
Lingo: "wow that skin mag is so enticing I'm gonna spend me stacky roll"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Merkins and codpieces become highly fashionable and normalized.

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
facebook will be cool again and the metaverse will be huge. like tiktok huge.

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
people will actually get into NFTs after mocking them for years.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Chat AI programmes will result in people adapting to a style of language that better differentiates them from the ML model. It'll be like cockney rhyming slang multiplied by cryptic crosswords and will result in a series of exciting new poems and novels.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Munch Banging

You buy enough food to put a few drinks and fries on each table in a fast food resturant so it seems like they are all in use, then you sit in the corner and watch all the people walk and they cant sit down while you film it and put it on TikTok .

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Planking comes back in a big way.

Kids start shaving their heads bald then drawing hair with magic markers to emulate Peanuts characters. It's called Linusing and by the fall the GOP will attempt to pass legislation to ban it from schools.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

"Bleep blorp" TikTok'ers

TikTok trend that expands upon being evermore effortless, where you have nothing to say in your videos, except "bleep" and "blorp". Who will the hottest, most popular Bleep-Blorper?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Pootie Tang becomes the new nostalgic hotness with generation Z culminating in tons of merchandise, a popular series on Paramount+, and some new words and phrases added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary by the end of the year.

Sepatown.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hard seltzers become replaced with hard expired milk

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

Pootie Tang becomes the new nostalgic hotness with generation Z culminating in tons of merchandise, a popular series on Paramount+, and some new words and phrases added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary by the end of the year.

Sepatown.

No.

Rudy Ray Moore and Petey Wheatstraw

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Instagram Influencers will become fully digital and automated creating a complete cycle of robots creating content for other robots to like and share.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
TV Diners

A style of restaurants where you go and sit by yourself in a comfortable cubicle like chair and watch some telly or a film (scheduled with a specific time) whilst eating homely food.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Also I don't want to jinx it but I think I've started retaining fluid again.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

mudskipp posted:

Also I don't want to jinx it but I think I've started retaining fluid again.

Eating disorders will always be in vogue

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

JNCO jeans to make a comeback babaaaay

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Fish Bitching, when you put fish in your underwear and go around hitting on people and judge them on interest in you only for the conversation.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Filling water balloons with paint and throwing them off highway overpasses at Teslas. Teens call it "AutoPilot Auditing".

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

having a good time and doing a lot of drugs is going to have a big come back.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wombatting, where you talk to your boss about how the person you hate is the one who keeps buying the Chai they like for the work kitchen, and you make it seem weird.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Propeller hats featuring various licensed properties. So like a Thanos propeller hat or a Pickle Rick propeller hat, and so forth. These propeller hats will be in high demand but by the end of the year and beyond they will be relegated to carnival prizes like the Dr Seuss hats.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

JNCO jeans to make a comeback babaaaay

JUDGE NONE CHOOSE ONE already made a comeback in 2019

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I hope wearing long johns under shorts comes back.

Especially under cut off army jeans with the pockets.

also with 12 hole Docs

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Piss Creep posted:

I hope wearing long johns under shorts comes back.

Especially under cut off army jeans with the pockets.

also with 12 hole Docs

When where people doing longjohns under shorts?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

mudskipp posted:

When where people doing longjohns under shorts?

Thermals

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
What a time to be alive. I suppose footballers do it in the UK already though.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure i could find a pic of grebo PWEI doing it, but im not going to.

Japanese people were doing it here late into the 90's and are doing it again now because....grunge is back.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
dog marriages

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
In 2023 women will be harvesting men. Bagged ice at bottle shops will be sold out and no one will know why. Because they wont talk. Like when you hosed up and the cops visited and your mum lied said you were alseep all night at home.

Was it love, or keeping stock

Wee fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 12, 2023

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Jesus piss creep that's abit dark.

Speaking off, I think I'm back in business

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

classuic piss creep type post :xd:

btw whos rereg are you. pms are open

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
Anal vore

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
CloudCumming

Pre marriage shared OnlyFans content on Insta

Check youre pronouns this bath is SOAPY!!

Wee fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jan 12, 2023

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

The next big innovation in tech will be cellphones being able to smell things through smartphones. A new app will come out that lets you fart into it and other people can smell it and rate it will become extremely popular. It will be called FartKnok25k

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A novel research chemical on the darknet that makes you black out and wake up naked in the bathtub with a PhD three years later

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Prodromal schizophrenia is IN.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

classuic piss creep type post :xd:

btw whos rereg are you. pms are open

Don’t do it piss creep, mods can read ur pms

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019