Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
it's bad to go to so much website just to see if much stars a movie has. We can just put all the movie reviews in one place and you only need one review per movie 13 words or less anyway so shouldn't be that hard, i'll start.

The Internship - Not good or funny and is weird ad for working at bad company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Hereditary - it'll mess you up badly, OR you're already desensitized and you'll be bored

HP = fine art itt

Khanstant
A Good Ol Fashioned Orgy - bad, unfunny, very implausible & unpleasant premise; multiple scumbag characters depicted as charismatic

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
The Menu - come for the star studded cast. stay for the predictable twists

2/5 truffles :thumbsdown:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 13, 2023

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Khanstant
Glass Onion - Unusual Shrekverse mystery involving almost no real onions whatsoever. Some metaphors though.

baka of lathspell

Star Wars: a bunch of guys fight a bunch of other guys in space. not good because I was expecting armies of stars fighting each other

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

old: a bunch of people get old fast. if i wanted to see things getting old fast id just read my posts 2/5 stars

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

the last samurai: I was confused at casting tom cruise a gaijin to play a feudal Japanese guy but I have to admit cruises hair looks very real in this movie

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Stoner Sloth

the castle: more fun than digging a hole seriously watch it if you haven't seen, good aussie cinema and p chill

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Das Boot - "Moist" 5/5

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"everything everywhere all at once" - nope. it's a movie and it just happens on your screen, it's just in one place. i guess there might be other people watching it at the same time in other places when you watch it, but it's definitely not everywhere and it's not all at once. it's like 2 hours and 19 minutes long, which is not "all at once". come on, guys. also it's not everything. it is quite fun but "everything"? no. if the movie had "everything" it would have more stuff in it. for example, does it have the electronic memory game "Simon" which was originally released in 1978? no, it does not, therefore it does not feature "everything". i don't feel that i can give it any stars at all.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Stoner Sloth posted:

the castle: more fun than digging a hole seriously watch it if you haven't seen, good aussie cinema and p chill

tell 'im e's dreamin'!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Dr. Honked posted:

tell 'im e's dreamin'!

:australia: