Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
After the 2nd Lawrence interception I turned off the TV as I had a friend's birthday party to go to with the ulterior motive that I found out that in the "attending" list was a really cute friend of his that I met at his last party over the summer. When I arrived at my friend's place I discovered that woman was there with another guy.

I'm sure somebody more clever than me can make some joke that can correlate this experience with finding out the final score of the Chargers/Jaguars game when I left the party.

Aside from the "You're the joke" lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Waltzing Along posted:

Was her name Trillian?
:confused:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Lucky escape for Dallas if it was.

IDGI :confused:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Or Drake.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/1614726183781863424?s=46&t=8pz10DWMe6lpWKif_OJMrg

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If we're going full pro wrestling script for the AFC then the Jags come out of nowhere for the pin after the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals simultaneously knock each other out.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Brady can't sit with the fact that Peyton went out on top with a Super Bowl win after being carried by his defense.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Too good to let get lost in the GDT:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Koirhor posted:

loving Fiz you turned into this guy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERNAqqNSId0

As somebody whose dad was a rural doctor, this has some :hmmyes: moments.

Pain of Mind posted:

Winning always feels so transient that I would prefer 10 solid playoff years in a row with no superbowls than 1 superbowl and then being in the basement for years.

Alternatively you're the Lions where your division goes from Favre to Rodgers and your moral victory is not being 4th in the division.

Next year will be very interesting for the NFCN.

Guess this also applies to the Jets having to suffer thru the Brady years, but now they got Allen to deal with and they did have splashes of competence back when… Rex Ryan was their head coach?!?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Nervous posted:

You get disappointed year after year with the Blazers wasting Brandon Roy Lamarcus AldridgeDamian Lillard's prime.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The closest the Lions were to the Super Bowl was in 2006 when Detroit hosted the event.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

It's real.

(Taken at the local theatre when I saw the new Avatar movie)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The major reveal is Gronk is a gentle lover.