Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'd hate to be the Chargers fan right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can't even point to one player or decision. It was just a total and complete team collapse. Interesting to see live

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

a neat cape posted:

bosa lining up in the neutral zone on that big sack and then slamming his helmet on the ground like a child and giving the jags the option to go for the 2 point conversion were pretty big

It is wild that he of all people can be said to have cost them the game the most. Chargers apparent strengths came back to bite em in the rear end

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bosa deez tantrums

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

for example it would be preposterously stupid to make fun of cousins if he throws for like 350/4 TDs and the vikings lose because their garbage defense can't stop glorified running back daniel jones, but that won't stop me at all.

Let it be so

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I want a good, clean game

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Another great notch on the belt of Kirk's garbage time career

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

hughesta posted:

That last throw by Kirk was some real shameful poo poo

It is who he is and I laugh every year people say otherwise during the reg season

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bengals already in the Ravens kitchen

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I like to call Josh Allen Mr January. He's Mr January, Jim. He performs in January so I like to call him Mr January.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All the Cincinnati Bengals do is hurt and destroy. Look what they've done to our friends

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Top shelf

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All woes lead back to Roman

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Brady will come back and be even worse and more embarrassing. He can't throw 10 yards and fell for a ponzi scheme. Man could have had it all and now he's going to have to settle for still a lot.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tales from the Cryptokeeper lookin rear end

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If Bengals mortgaged a ring for 20 years of failure, they'd have roughly 3 rings instead of firmly 0. Most teams just do the failure part. Be happy your team won in recent memory:redass:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who will or can ever stop these juggernaut bengala

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Zwabu posted:

I think different mentalities are required to enjoy sports depending upon whether your team is usually successful and sometimes or often wins titles, has up and down seasons but is sometimes a contender or is usually bad to mediocre.

It’s obviously pretty easy to be a fan of the Patriots or Alabama or the Warriors having a run of titles. The trick is deriving enjoyment as a fan of the Bears or Commanders or Lions. You have to be able to enjoy individual wins or great players that come through or memorable plays.
One must imagine a Lions fan happy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

indigi posted:

CFB is different cause there's like two hundred teams

Is there though

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Cincinnati Bengals Will win a Super Bowl while I'm alive and I will personally deliver $100 to every poster in this thread if I'm wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can't say Dan Snyder here