Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

Just your very casual, extremely normal 4 TD/4 INT game, nothing to see here.

Don’t mock my Madden statlines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SirPablo posted:

Is Trevor Lawrence Florida man?

No, Florida Man did the national anthem a few weeks ago:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, Romo won two playoff games

Romo didn't win his first until he was 29.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Kawalimus keeping track of Ravens historic streaks and records:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m glad the Ravens lost. I’m glad because:

Go Giants.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

If we're going full pro wrestling script for the AFC then the Jags come out of nowhere for the pin after the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals simultaneously knock each other out.

NFC is won by the Daniel Jones-Eli Manning tag team of derp.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

The virtual buttfumble

Coming soon: VR Buttfumble! Relive the greatest play in NFL history from the perspective of the man who run into the butt, the man whose butt got run into, or the butt itself! Fireman Ed DLC coming Q3.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Docjowles posted:

Someone post the Ravens Chat gif with lightning and poo poo, it’s past due

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

how about jaguars fans. there's about 3 or 4 left. anyone knoe what happened to any of them or one of them?

JT Jag still posts and survived being at the Wild Card game.

Beyond that… uh… I guess Randaconda might be alive in prison :pedoranda:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:pedoranda: exists for a reason and thats all you really want to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret