Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

At least the Seahawks went out with some dignity.

Seahawks shouldn’t have been anywhere near the playoffs and every moment was a pleasure

The Chargers are coached by a young gun guy who supposedly revolutionized NFL defenses the past 3 years and a quarterback golden god* and are every stat nerd’s favorite team, and just got dumpsters by the Jags from an 0-27 hole

*Herbert might be the real deal if he finally gets good coaches and this didn’t break him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Pain of Mind posted:

Winning always feels so transient that I would prefer 10 solid playoff years in a row with no superbowls than 1 superbowl and then being in the basement for years.

What the hell lol, Seahawks fan here, winning the Super Bowl owns, highly recommended

Edit: I should also add my family is mostly bills fans and the stories they have about 91-94 :sludgepal:

A Buffer Gay Dude fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 17, 2023

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Mega64 posted:

I can't see how anyone in the modern era could be a Commie fan unless they grew up when the Redskins were an actually respectable team. Snyder single-handedly made that franchise into the trashiest team around, and it's only the players and Rivera being a legit good person (if a very iffy coach) that gives that franchise any redeeming qualities at this point.

I hope the team gets sold soon so they can fix/replace their garbage stadium and not cheap out on literally everything.