Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I guess I have to watch the game pass of this game how the gently caress did the Chargers charger so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Tim Whatley posted:

The chad Doug Pederson declining that penalty and daring the Chargers to go for it vs the virgin Brandon Staley going for a FG on 4th and 2 that misses anyways

god bless Doug. good coaches can really impact a game with a few key decisions. Chargers are gonna have Payton next year it'll turn around, if the Eagles could do it yall definitely can

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

a neat cape posted:

they will not

you think they still keep Staley after this? I hope Jerbert is already on the phone with his agent

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

OneMoreTime posted:

Justin Herbert is this generation’s Tony Romo.

don't say that

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

D-LINK posted:

I mean I guess the 9ers could sign him and be slightly better off, but who else has an absolutely stacked roster that he can glom onto like Tampa did 3 years ago?

if the 9ers sign him it would be in November after Purdy and Lance get put on IR

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

Winning always feels so transient that I would prefer 10 solid playoff years in a row with no superbowls than 1 superbowl and then being in the basement for years.

you're out of your mind. I wouldn't bat an eye if the Eagles didn’t make the playoffs the next three seasons and we're already five years out from that superbowl. now football is only fun, even in a loss, as opposed to fun and potentially depressing. I said in the NFCE thread that the only loss that could ruin my day anymore is if we lose a blowout to the Giants in the NFCCG, which can't happen this season so I’m good

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

CFB is different cause there's like two hundred teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

sweet thursday posted:

Is there though

maybe not 200. I was being hyperbolic but it's a lot more than the freakin NFL I'll tell you that much.