Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Anis is so gay. I did find it funny how she was like, I don't want to get with a man what if I end up pregnant and her dad just explodes. Also I predict a lot of fighting with autocorrect in the future when phone posting in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I loved how they basically had the "every kid with a bike talking to their parents" conversation with the broom. I gotta say though, people in this fantasy world must be more resilient than in the real world because they just shake off those broom crashes like they don't even hurt.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yes the diplomatic thing to do would have been to continue into the loveless marriage track and just keep a mistress. It's what men since time immemorial have done when trapped into arranged marriages, and sometimes the wife even approves because it means he'll keep his hands off her.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yawgmoft posted:

Maybe it will come back up but it also seemed like a lie? Not that the prince didn't believe it but it seems like the accusations were untrue.

The accusations are false, there's something weird going on with the girl

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah the manga devotes several chapters to it, the anime owes us at least one episode.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm sure it's legal much like inventing a new way to dig for stuff is legal, nobody knows about it to regulate it. I mean come on, powdered magicite? If somebody in the kingdom knew about this other than the duo and Anis' apothecary friend somebody would be doing time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I loved how wife 2 immediately became a vampire as soon as they fixed her mana problem.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lewd

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah poor Lainie, I feel so bad for her, which is a 180 from how I felt at the start of the series. Her life has just been so hard and she's doesn't deserve to die like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't know, if it's self contained in one light novel I could see it. I don't think that's what's going to happen, even if Anis needs a kick in the teeth to get serious about things. Having to fight her own brother should do that just fine.