Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's not just that Euphie had her engagement broken but she's also been removed from being in the job she spent most of her years training for. And she's being told to take things easy to boot

It's a huge whiplash and she's 100% not sure how she's gonna handle it

i watched the last 2 episodes back to back and it's sad how many of the euphie perspective scenes (at least when she's not directly interacting with anis) feature a shadowy close up of an eyeball, her eyes, or some other purposefully disconnected portion of her face with an interior monologue like 'there is nothing for me... i'm human trash....'. i'm happy we got so much down time with euphie because she really needed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
first half of the new episode is a good companion piece for the previous one. last episode gives us a bit of why anis needs euphie, and we get the same for why euphie needs anis. don't really care about the prince at all, but i'm excited for some adventuring to happen

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i like the geometry wars palette swap in the ed. guess that's the sign it's time to do some revolutioning