Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Aside from the fight with her brother, it just feels like Anis' cool dragon powers have been entirely forgotten about. A far more interesting personal conflict would be "should I use my power to force the change I want on an obviously corrupt system"? Instead it's just two girlfriends pouting at each other.

I skipped through the episode in 3 minutes since it looked boring but when this immortality poo poo came up I assumed that her dragon powers were going to make it so they could at least chill out for a while and the rest of the arc is going to be some contrived drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU