Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
A-8, purely because it's difficult to remember what it's even about.

AD-5, Stiglich's racism was a strong contender, but the clunky setup for the two things is much worse in the Heller toon

WQE-1, lots of strong contenders but I had to go with the one that couldn't even bother to get the cartoon bear right

ANY-2

BG-1, the visual bigotry puts it over 3, if only barely

BAS-4, the bloody hands and puppetmaster imagery is much worse than Palpatine

BLGBT-5, this was a hard one. Honestly 1 and 5 are both fairly interchangeable but I went with 5 due to the extra slam against trans women with the bearded lady.

BR-6, god this one was even tougher, it was a tossup between this one and "actually the KKK wasn't that bad" from Stiglich

BT-11 and this one was tougher still! Stiglich has so far avoided my vote so I had to give it to him for this one

C-33

CT-3

G-26, I was all set to make 1 or 2 my choice but the fact that there are states banning "cheap readily available methods of birth control" really shows what a piece of poo poo Lester is for trying to frame people who were critical as overreacting

L-22

LG-1

LB-19, at first just because Garrison has escaped unscathed so far, but also because as bad as 4 was, cans of paint do actually have the color on the label. It's stupid and a dumb label but it's at least the barest fig leaf of defensible.

MI-2, all of the others I vaguely recall what they're about or at least can make a guess but this one is still incomprehensible to me

OR-3, 1, 10 and 12 were close though

R-44, simple enough to be easily reinterpreted at a glance, though shoutout to 4 for only losing out by a second of thought

ROE-3, only winning out over 4 because 4 is pulling double duty as racism

TG-8 due to recent events showing how hypocritical this is

UKR-2

WD-2 if only because Rall being eternally mad at Art Spiegelman is hilarious

P-15, lots of incredibly good ones though, a difficult category in a good way this time

WO-2, the only one that just immediately made me go "gently caress you"

BO-3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU