Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I think if you gave the Bengals truth serum they would tell you they didn't expect to run the ball like they did or to get the penetration they did on defense. Can hardly blame the Bills for being surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Averaging 5 yards a carry was not something I was expecting to see.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bills peaked way too soon.

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Wrong thread

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Here’s hoping for a Cat/Bird Bowl.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That’s some nightmare fuel avatar material

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

This needs to be combined with the post-game interview he and Purdy did with Erin Andrews where he basically goes "Weeee!"

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/golfodds/status/1617366191097675776?t=_hqhe-U1WCPpu9YiX2GlyQ&s=19

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Docjowles posted:

That’s some nightmare fuel avatar material ""random"" NFL drug testing immediately after the game

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Go a bengo

(there, I put them up to +264!)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

MGM is saying

Kansas City Chiefs +250
Cincinnati Bengals +260
Philadelphia Eagles +270
San Francisco 49ers +280

While I find these 4 boring, I like how close they are viewing it and I feel about the same.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another nfc super bowl victory

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that the bengals are the second favorite.

Well, not that shocked.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lets go the Bengals

And 3 other loving assholes whatever

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Every fan who’s team is not in the playoffs must root for KC.

Our objective should be for Mahomes to win as many rings as possible, so that he may dislodge noted fraud Tom Brady from the public’s GOAT.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Unless you're a fan of a rival AFC North team, I feel very strongly that you must root for the bengos if your team is out

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Go Bengos

Vegas doesn't seem at all scared about Mahomes' ankle which is interesting in its own way I guess

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Our objective should be for Mahomes to win as many rings as possible, so that he may dislodge noted fraud Tom Brady from the public’s GOAT.

with all due respect gently caress that

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Weather games can be fun. For the regular season. All playoff games should be in a dome.
:wrong:

:wrong:

Rogue Elephant posted:

Unless you're a fan of a rival AFC North team, I feel very strongly that you must root for the bengos if your team is out
Truth.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Rogue Elephant posted:

I just want them to have fun out there.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Rooting for the Cheefs now that the Bucs (and jags/fins) are out

Wouldn’t really be mad about any of these teams winning tbh they all played some good as hell football

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
The entire objective of the Vikings season at some point became "I don't know what the gently caress is happening anymore, let's just go with it". It was a highly successful season from both a wins and entertainment standpoint. Out of the four teams remaining, the Bengals have the highest overall quotient of "what the gently caress is happening" vibes to me, therefore I hope they win.

All four of the surviving teams are kind of weird like this though. All four have a weird chaos edge -- Bengos are Bengos, Chiefs have Mahomes and Full Reid Playcalling, Eagles occasionally morph into Full Clownball, the 49ers are running a rookie QB and have only been tested so hard so far. But all four are also kind of the expected option -- Chiefs have been consistently making the playoffs, Bengals went to the SB last year, the Eagles have been the clear strongest NFC team basically all year, San Fran has had far more than their share of success and play extremely deciphered football.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

I think if you gave the Bengals truth serum they would tell you they didn't expect to run the ball like they did or to get the penetration they did on defense. Can hardly blame the Bills for being surprised.

Really? As an outsider I expected mixon to have a big day. I even bet on it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

without his one really huge game against carolina this season i'm not certain he would even be averaging 3 ypc, and the bengals have lost 3 starting linemen in the last couple weeks

i was way wrong. he would be at a healthy 3.5 ypc

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 23, 2023

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

The Henne drive showed that Mahomes is a system qb just like Brady so they are both equally fraudulent

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a neat cape posted:

with all due respect gently caress that

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm not gonna ask anyone to root for the Eagles. The NFC East is a game of hot potato with a bag full of clown vibes and is sustained by mutual dislike.

I don't think I'd be too upset with any of these teams as SB winners but Eagles, Bengals, Chiefs, 9ers is my preferred order.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

The new GOAT will be Joe Burrow and his fist fill of rings.

Bengals fans deserve it for 15 years of being the worst, 10 years of Marvin Lewis, and for being from Ohio.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm not gonna ask anyone to root for the Eagles. The NFC East is a game of hot potato with a bag full of clown vibes and is sustained by mutual dislike.

I don't think I'd be too upset with any of these teams as SB winners but Eagles, Bengals, Chiefs, 9ers is my preferred order.

Exactly all of this, except I'd put 49ers ahead of Chiefs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

syzpid posted:

The new GOAT will be Joe Burrow and his fist fill of rings.

This is factually correct.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Joe Burrow has as many playoffs wins as every other Bengals QB combined. 55 seasons.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

Joe Burrow has as many playoffs wins as every other Bengals QB combined. 55 seasons.

Off hand, but I’m pretty sure that Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason were the only other Bengals QBs to even win playoff games.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Apparently even drunk me knows to lol the Cowboys.

Dak and Dallas deserve each other.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I am rooting for Joe Burrow so goddam bad like any moral person.

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

https://youtu.be/NyhAJEPEHk4

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The Eagles are the Great Satan, any other winner is fine imo

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
Not sure how the Chiefs are still the favorite with the Mahomes injury. Bengals look scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ort posted:

Not sure how the Chiefs are still the favorite with the Mahomes injury. Bengals look scary.

They're gonna pump Mahomes so full of HGH and cortisol he turns into the Abomination on the field