Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Still just speculation. If it's true, who is going to trade for him and give Baltimore the trade capital they need to justify it. Houston could fork over their two 1st rounders and another next year with some extra thrown in. Would they do it over just drafting one of the top two QBs?

Seriously. What is the offer that gets Lamar out of Baltimore and who makes it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jets and Panthers make that deal in a heartbeat.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mega64 posted:

Jets and Panthers make that deal in a heartbeat.

Jets draft pick is too low this year. Panthers probably too. Either one would be looking more like 4 1st round picks and some change. Maybe 2 1st round picks and Sauce Gardner from the Jets.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 16, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Most of the league would get themselves into debt for the next half decade easily and gladly for Lamar

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1615106309384282128?s=46&t=YshGkp_13ddSoEEUmIXNUQ

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Taerkar posted:

They pretty much treated that game as a Bills victory. It's disgusting.

The Bills missed out on the bye and the one but keep whining that we 'won' or maybe get a better record?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Seattle and Detroit could potentially put a package together. If it's enough capital the Ravens could potentially trade up with Arizona or Chicago and still come out with multiple extra 1st round picks.

So it's possible but it's going to take a much sweeter package than what Cleveland gave up for Watson. I still think Lamar signing a contract with Baltimore is the most likely option.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Detroit could do it but rewarding Goff for the season he just had by putting him in the Ravens offense (not to mention what's pretty clearly a totally hosed culture) makes me wanna hurl.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

MJeff posted:

Detroit could do it but rewarding Goff for the season he just had by putting him in the Ravens offense (not to mention what's pretty clearly a totally hosed culture) makes me wanna hurl.

The Ravens were a freak play away from beating the Bengals in an away playoff game with Tyler Huntly at QB. That running game and defense should be more than enough to keep Goff happy. And ideally they'd used some of the Lions draft capital to help out with the WR room.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Paracausal posted:

The Bills missed out on the bye and the one but keep whining that we 'won' or maybe get a better record?

Yeah I was hoping all of this would die down after the coin flip never happened but I guess the possibility of a neutral site game is still tipping the scales too aggressively.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

This is extremely disappointing news. Was really hoping we could see co-HCs Harbaugh in Baltimore. They could alternate weeks being the top guy. Win your game that week and you get top bunk.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought john was the younger brother for many years.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

Namaste

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Opening lines…

Chiefs -8.5
Bills -3.5
Eagles -7.5

Pound the Giants to cover. Easy.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

this is wildly irresponsible, jesus gently caress

like even putting aside how dangerous it is for tua, what this signals to coaches and players at all levels is just heinous

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Jets draft pick is too low this year. Panthers probably too. Either one would be looking more like 4 1st round picks and some change. Maybe 2 1st round picks and Sauce Gardner from the Jets.

I don’t think he get traded but if he does I’d bet he goes for less than this. The Jets wouldn’t trade Sauce anyways.

Peter King floated they might use the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Two separate concussions within 5 days of each other objectively makes your brain more susceptible for further concussions, possibly for the rest of your life, like this isn't even some controversial alarmist take. The Dolphins are absolutely gaslighting everyone.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Paracausal posted:

Honestly I think Cinci coming to Buffalo won't be even that big a deal for the Bills because honestly we kinda like Cinci. &E one year helped us get to the playoffs and he didn't have to and he was really nice.

Going back years ago the Bills adapted the famed "K-Gun" offense from the 90s from Cincinnati.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Motherfuckers name is Santa?!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Distinct lack of Tom Brady in here :c00l:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Distinct lack of Tom Brady in here :c00l:

It's nice!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Remember when Tom Brady got divorced and lost that playoff game? I remember it like it was yesterday.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Quiet Feet posted:

Remember when Tom Brady got divorced and lost that playoff game? I remember it like it was yesterday.

Remember when he had the first losing season of his career? It seems so recent.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

This would be funny if it wasn't loving horrifying and arguably criminal. Tua should legit seriously consider retiring or at the very least take a year off.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I'm officially counting out Touchdown Tom.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Absolutely evil poo poo, gently caress you dolphins

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1615194375604113411

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Quiet Feet posted:

A game where a kicker missing 4 PATs isn't the biggest story.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Celebrate the baby Joey

https://twitter.com/farrah_yvette/status/1614992311858995204?s=20

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Giants will win.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cowboys kicker was the first guy to miss 4 xp's in a game since... 1922

https://twitter.com/QuirkyResearch/status/1615355353478094849

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That dude is shook now.

The team is not going to trust him at all the next game.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I turned the game off and went to bed after Brady's end zone interception figuring it was going to be a rout. And I was right! The funny part is though I woke up in the middle of the night and checked the score and saw it was 31-14. But it said Dak Prescott had 5 touchdowns and I was like "How's 31 points on 5 TDs even possible??" and just went back to bed figuring maybe I'd dreamt it. Four extra points!! Wow.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Good. The Cowboys served their purpose in beating Brady, they can get hosed next week.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Good. The Cowboys served their purpose in beating Brady, they can get hosed next week.

This is like the 4th time I’ve read this post the gently caress are you doing?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fartknocker posted:

Afraid of coming to DallasArlington for thr championship game?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

This is like the 4th time I’ve read this post the gently caress are you doing?

The Cowboys made him happy, he's struggling to come to grips with it. Just give him a moment.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Afraid of coming to DallasArlington for thr championship game?

Giants at Dallas for the NFC Championship would be funny, not gonna lie, but Giants at San Francisco is more interesting to me from a historical stand point (See 1990 and 2011).

Shinjobi posted:

The Cowboys made him happy, he's struggling to come to grips with it. Just give him a moment.

They make me happy all the time when they lose :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I'm officially counting out Touchdown Tom.
Inshallah