Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Sophy Wackles posted:

Some people are trying to make “New California” with basically every county except, LA, Sacramento and a few bay area counties. I think there’s another group trying to expand Idaho to include northern california and eastern Oregon.

yeah, idiot gently caress chuds and white supremacists. they've been mewling about it for ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Just make 2 Americas, both so great you want to live in one all the time but also visit the other heaps.

And theres a border and it costs like Disney Land day pass spendy to cross.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Torquemada posted:

I definitely think you should just have three states, slack hipsters on the west coast, edgy hipsters on the east coast, and redneck hipsters in the south.

Mega City One, Mega City Two, Cursed Earth.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

they do. sometimes you have to coax the english out of them begrudgingly, but they all speak it

I watched a Scottish horror movie once that wasn't shot or cast like it was meant to ever be seen outside of Scotland and supposedly it was in English but it wasn't

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

pretty cool movie though and I could still follow what was going on (werewolves) despite the only recognizable words being gently caress, oval office, and mobile

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

fuckin werewolf oval office stole ma mobile

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

it's a sub!

It's a grindr

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Child 1: I want guns!
Child 2 : I want to be a altar boy!

Mother: Well, lets cross that border!

Announcer: THAT OTHER PLACE! Theres lots to remember, and now its happening to YOU!

BORDER DAY PASSES ONLY {6000 !

Then the LifeLine and Womens Refuge number is shown on the screen.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

kntfkr posted:

i'll kill you!

WATCH UR BACK

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

fuckin werewolf woman stole ma mobile

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao rekt

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Now you've gendered the werewolf in a manner the original dialect would not convey.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol pathetic

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Devils Affricate posted:

Europe just straight up calls itself different countries, they don't even bother with the "state" courtesy. Make Europe one country and we'll get rid of our silly state borders. I have all the necessary paperwork right here.

Then they call places like Scotland or Wales "countries" even though they obviously are not countries.

Westphal up and we'll talk, boys. :colbert:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
During the Monster Mash, maybe he sent him off to bed before it got too wild, but, the Dracula had his son child at the Monster Mash.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The c word is like blood in the water to mods

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

The c word is like blood in the water to mods

it was even contextually appropriate. this is exactly the type of brainless word filter moderating that gbs mods get brutally lambasted for, even by the site owner

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

On one hand, word filter moderating without considering use vs reference or context is quite dumb.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

it was even contextually appropriate. this is exactly the type of brainless word filter moderating that gbs mods get brutally lambasted for, even by the site owner

Would you say it was c*ntextually appropriate

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Then they call places like Scotland or Wales "womanries" even though they obviously are not womanries.

Westphal up and we'll talk, boys. :colbert:

Ur gonna get in trouble too using that word

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Were is already gendered, it wasn't a wifwolf!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
They say Boris, they mean Karloff, but the cheap bitch who made the song called himself Bobby "Boris" Pickett

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Smugworth posted:

The United State of Minnesota has a nice ring to it

you mean south canada?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

moderator's eyes dilating like a scene from Requiem because they spotted a no-no word and get to push the button

they're also missing a limb, but it's not from drug use

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hearing the word, triggering an algorithm that spins up the servos and magnetizes the solenoids, clicking the robot to life. the algorithm matches the offending word to a positive match in the word filter database, surging the robot to action. as positive recognition of the action it carries out, the robot mechanically sputters out:

code:
Using the C-word outside of an approved thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

moderator's eyes dilating like a scene from Requiem because they spotted a no-no word and get to push the button

they're also missing a limb, but it's not from drug use

And yet I didn't hit you for using it because it was clearly a contextual use.

Knock it off with the C-word debate. This isn't the place for it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yup. take it to qcs, people

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Telling people "don't talk about that here" when there is no appropriate place to discuss it is a p bad look imo. You're basically saying you're not going to allow anyone being critical of your decisions.

And this thread seems like a fine place to discuss it because it is fundamentally worthless shitposting.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch has a problem with the mods on somethingawful. A BIG problem.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Infidel Castro posted:

And yet I didn't hit you for using it because it was clearly a contextual use.

Knock it off with the C-word debate. This isn't the place for it.

Also its 2023, and were still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7FmJPFr6S0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akDLtdA5DRY

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

yup. take it to qcs, people

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

hot cocoa on the couch has a problem with the mods on somethingawful. A BIG problem.

stay on topic pls. this thread is about discussion regarding eliminating all US states. please start a new thread or email the admins if you want to discuss user-moderator interaction

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

stay on topic pls. this thread is about discussion regarding eliminating all US states. please start a new thread or email the admins if you want to discuss user-moderator interaction

I think we should eliminate your forums account from the database

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Puking a small bit thinking about the bigger picture!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
executable words

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA-xjRsY71w

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

I been saying this for a few years now.

I also like the idea of experialism. IE ceding Texas back to Mexico.

What if Mexico doesn’t want it?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lt. Cock posted:

It’s called a hoagie damnit

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What if Mexico doesn’t want it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZVQ8X2BGC8

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hearing the word, triggering an algorithm that spins up the servos and magnetizes the solenoids, clicking the robot to life. the algorithm matches the offending word to a positive match in the word filter database, surging the robot to action. as positive recognition of the action it carries out, the robot mechanically sputters out:

code:
Using the C-word outside of an approved thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Lol

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
We need a GBS thread where we only say the no no words and debate about saying the no no words so everyone can get it out of their system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
GBS can and should have positive threads, and helpful threads