Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You stare the God of Drugs, Bongman, in the eye. You open your mouth and say the one word to end all words and all drugs:
"No."
You cast a ball of holy fire into his face.
His face melts and cracks open like a tomato. His eyes are fried like two raisins. The flames encroach over Bongman. He thrashes and wails around like he is having a seizure while trying to swallow his tongue. He knocks over and destroys the drug altar. Most of the drugs cling to his body and start burning. Bongman burns and burns up.
The smoke finally clears and you are left staring at the charred, black, melted, and broken husk of a once powerful being.
You breathe a sigh of relief.
You are alive. You are, more importantly, victorious. You have defeated the Devil.
Or at least you thought you had.
You walk over to the altar and examine the remains of the drugs and the pipes.
Drugs are not the answer.
You say "Winners don't do drugs."
You say this to yourself while you are smoking crack.
You are a winner.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

"but bongman, what about the parts of the sand with only two tire tracks?"

"my son, i skiied the dune buggy for like a quarter mile, man. it was loving cherry"

https://i.imgur.com/8cIhFxN.mp4

Sig by Literally A Person

Ass-penny

bongman, bongman, does whatever a bong can

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Finger Prince

The Bong, The Stem, and the Holy Bowl

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
since america lost the war on drugs, you are now king of america

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

baka of lathspell

EorayMel posted:

You stare the God of Drugs, Bongman, in the eye. You open your mouth and say the one word to end all words and all drugs:
"No."
You cast a ball of holy fire into his face.
His face melts and cracks open like a tomato. His eyes are fried like two raisins. The flames encroach over Bongman. He thrashes and wails around like he is having a seizure while trying to swallow his tongue. He knocks over and destroys the drug altar. Most of the drugs cling to his body and start burning. Bongman burns and burns up.
The smoke finally clears and you are left staring at the charred, black, melted, and broken husk of a once powerful being.
You breathe a sigh of relief.
You are alive. You are, more importantly, victorious. You have defeated the Devil.
Or at least you thought you had.
You walk over to the altar and examine the remains of the drugs and the pipes.
Drugs are not the answer.
You say "Winners don't do drugs."
You say this to yourself while you are smoking crack.
You are a winner.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there are many aspects of Dr*gs, but druggie is his prophet (pbuhn)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

The Bong, The Stem, and the Holy Bowl

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

ave marijuana

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

rear end-penny posted:

ave marijuana

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
moses: god? where are you? it smells like you're burning a bush or something

god: do NOT look at me rn

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

baka of lathspell

Sherbert Hoover posted:

moses: god? where are you? it smells like you're burning a bush or something

god: do NOT look at me rn

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

*tchaikovsky's swan lake plays while nic cage rapturously ties off a vein and narrates all the fascinating facts about heroin he knows*

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lurk. As is outlined by the SA forum rules, lurking before posting can't be stressed enough as a means to keep your big dumb face out of trouble on the forums and especially here in TCC. What is and isn't acceptable varies by each forum and particularly in the case of TCC vary wildly between each thread. While you do not by any means have to pour through the thousands of posts in each thread (although this isn't a particularly bad idea), you absolutely should lurk in each thread and read their often lengthy introductory posts before making your own post. Threads may have their own rules outlined by the first post of the original poster which are specific to that particular thread, be careful.

Think before you post a new thread and help to maintain a high caliber of posting quality. You're encouraged to post threads on topics such as pharmacology, chemistry, cultivation, psychology, law and news, trip summaries and long-term use summaries. Think about the discussion value of your topic before hand, quick questions can be answered in our existing threads and always check to see if a thread on the topic you want to post about exists already. To find common topics, the resource thread at the top of the page will provide you with the necessary direction.

Please use the report feature. This really helps keep posting quality high :smugdog: and I can't stress enough how much it is in all of our best interests to keep this forum in line if you want TCC to have a future. There's no need to backseat moderate, just contact a mod and something will be done about the issue unless there's no issue at hand and you're just an idiot. Reporting is especially helpful for users with behavioral infractions such as trolling a drug or another poster or for price and vendor discussion in fast-moving threads that can easily fall under the radar. Our community of quality, conscientious posters help to keep this forum alive; they're doing their part, are you?

Bad posting is not tolerated. Try your hardest not to reinforce all the negative stereotypes associated with stoners. Be aware of what constitutes low content posting, such as image macros, tired internet memes, and catch phrases. Always make sure to use NWS tags where appropriate. Take full responsibility for your own drug use, don't ask the internet whether or not you should take a particular drug, threads of the sort will just be gassed. Last but not least, post without flaming or trolling a particular drug or use of drug and especially do not post trolling drug use in general.

Take a second and think about the decisions you will make in life, idiot. You will see a lot of people posting about using drugs here because this is a community about drugs. All of these people can and will be wrong and all of these people are not immune to bad decision making. The prevalence of drug use in this dark corner of the internet really should not influence whether or not you use drugs, but the information throughout the threads very well may although you should always be skeptical and do your own independent research. No one can tell you whether or not you should use a particular drug, that is completely up to you and it will often be a bad idea. We believe honesty is the best policy when it comes to progressive drug education in society but that doesn't mean the answers you find here are going to always be the ones you like. Say these words out loud: "I am doing drugs to fit into an online drug subculture." If you do not think that sounds totally ridiculous then you're already dead.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i would suck and gently caress the drug god op

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Escape From Noise

[In Kid Rock voice]: I AM THE DRUG GOD!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Shifty Nipples

that's the rules thread of tcc right?

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Escape From Noise posted:

[In Kid Rock voice]: I AM THE DRUG GOD!

[In Marilyn Manson voice]: i am the god of hump

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

take drugs and dethrone god

Shifty Nipples

i don't liike the gods but the gods like me

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

they got a hosed up way of showin it tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

they got a hosed up way of showin it tho

show us on the body of Christ where god touched you