Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you know that vilerat is still a dnd mod
yes
no
im vilerat
View Results

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

post here whenever you remember that vilerat is still a mod in dnd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
wow, vilerat is dead? i didnt know that, you're telling me for the first time. what can you say, he posted through it

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FAZHwOnX8

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Rip to an old MMOHMO and GiP poster

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

"laughable xhosa girl" would be a solid band name

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
there's no evidence he actually had that tattoo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Beeftweeter posted:

wow, vilerat is dead? i didnt know that, you're telling me for the first time. what can you say, he posted through it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
he died doing what he loved. (hillary laugh)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

exmarx posted:

there's no evidence he actually had that tattoo

not after the bullets and fire anyway

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if you had a corpse of vilerat in eve online you could probably make a hundred dollars easy lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
seems like most of the people in cspam are actually vilerat, this is concerning

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
turns out benghazi was inside each poster all along

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the real vilerats were the exploitive gamers profiting in game off real world funny events

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

A Bakers Cousin posted:

turns out benghazi was inside each poster all along

there are two benghazis inside us all...

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Remember when his mom was an honored guest at the republican convention lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Is he still posting?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

he's doing a better job than any of the other mods

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

not a checkbox poll 👎

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

we came, we saw, he died *hilary laugh*

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Woke Mind Virus posted:

he's doing a better job than any of the other mods

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

gently caress SNEEP posted:

not a checkbox poll 👎

you know what you know, sean

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Isn't his mom some kinda psycho grifter now as well? Lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Hatebag posted:

Isn't his mom some kinda psycho grifter now as well? Lol

Remember when cindy sheehan was mad with grief over losing her son in a pointless war & libs couldn't stop mocking her?

I think of her when I see posts like that.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
By keeping him as a mod, Vilerat's soul is trapped in D&D forever. It is a fitting punishment.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

Remember when cindy sheehan was mad with grief over losing her son in a pointless war & libs couldn't stop mocking her?

I think of her when I see posts like that.

I don't think they're the same. My recollection is that vilerat's mom used her son's death, who she was estranged from, to cynically climb aboard the right wing grift train whereas sheehan changed the entire focus of her life because her son got killed.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Obama said "this attack may have been related to a video that was online recently but we're not sure yet" and he happened to be mistaken but this lead to ten years of BENGHAZI AIN'T GOING AWAY

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Hatebag posted:

I don't think they're the same. My recollection is that vilerat's mom used her son's death, who she was estranged from, to cynically climb aboard the right wing grift train whereas sheehan changed the entire focus of her life because her son got killed.

that's exactly what the libs said about sheehan, lol.

SHE'S EXPLOITING HER SON, WHO SHE PROLLY NEVER EVEN TALKED TO, IN ORDER TO BE AN ATTENTION WHORE. I BET KUCINICH'S CAMPAIGN IS PAYING HER LOL.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"my recollection is that pat smith was totally goofus, while cindy sheehan was totally gallant"

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

which one is more likely to have an account

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

im glad i was in director chat when vr revealed his dragon tattoo :allears:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

"my recollection is that pat smith was totally goofus, while cindy sheehan was totally gallant"

Hmm, i see your point but one of them was related to the perfidious vilerat so nothing she says can be believed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Barks posted:

Remember when his mom was an honored guest at the republican convention lol

hillary killed my son!!!!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Hatebag posted:

Hmm, i see your point but one of them was related to the perfidious vilerat so nothing she says can be believed

point taken!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

that's exactly what the libs said about sheehan, lol.

SHE'S EXPLOITING HER SON, WHO SHE PROLLY NEVER EVEN TALKED TO, IN ORDER TO BE AN ATTENTION WHORE. I BET KUCINICH'S CAMPAIGN IS PAYING HER LOL.

don't drag kucinich into this

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I vaguely remember vilerat speaking about his ma in a similar way that Eminem spoke about his ma in his early albums, but that's probably goon telephone melding with 15 year old memories and mandala effect eve logs.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

looking at the some dnd sheehan threads in the archives & lol:

quote:

Over the past couple of weeks, I went from feeling sorry for her to laughing at her stupidity. Has she been hoodwinked into becoming the Jessica Lynch/Terri Schiavo of the left by some group of r[-word]s, or was she always like this?

quote:

If I voluntarily joined the armed forces to serve my country, went to war, was killed in action, and had my mother bitch, whine and be a general fuckwad toward the elected president, the commander and chief of the country I was serving...

I would rise from the grave and haunt her rear end for as long as she lived.

In my mind, she couldn't piss on her son's grave much more than she is currently.

quote:

But at the same time, she's been in a league with these very extreme groups. The group that organized this conference call was called Code Pink (search). And it's part of this steering committee for United for Peace and Justice (search), along with the Communist Party USA. And they organized the big anti-war march during the Republican National Convention here in New York.

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Quote this every time you remember vilerat was a CIA

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

cat botherer posted:

By keeping him as a mod, Vilerat's soul is trapped in D&D forever. It is a fitting punishment.

a samsara of shitlib opinions

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Willa Rogers posted:

looking at the some dnd sheehan threads in the archives & lol:

sounds like this lady fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

linoleum floors posted:

Quote this every time you remember vilerat was a CIA

i bet his top secret eve online spook stuff way way more locked down than his top secret cia spook stuff