Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Looks great on mobile OPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

really? in tyool 2023 of all times?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sorry if you're a pea brained little baby who gets lost while reading. Maybe you should not be stupid

On the other hand, maybe they'd like to be a GBS moderator?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What's a computer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I signed up for Norton'a security protection because Verisin texted me and said I had 42 complaints against my name. I got on Google server and asked for Norton's phone # and called them! I called the hacker!!! I gave him permission to get into my computer and by doing so gave him all my personal information!!! What is wrong with this world? Is everyone a dishonest piece of crape to get what we have worked so hard to enjoy life! ??? Who can you trust! Had to have my computer cleaned to remove all the virus and shut down all my banking information! What a pain!

If you PM me your social security number I'll get you squared away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

A couple months ago I was talking to another goon who said they gave some of their personal info to Smugworth because he was promising cheap and risk-free access to life-saving medication and I haven't seen that goon since

The other goon is living happily and healthily in Aruba actually