Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Nuts and Gum posted:

Post the results!

Maybe its too early to tell but there isn't much pain at all. I don't feel the numbness from the local anesthetics anymore. There's some very minor pain in the gums if I do a closed mouthed smile but I am so loving grateful it's not as bad as I had thought it'd be.

Gonna take this day off anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My foot from your rear end

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Somebody chopped off my foreskin once like bro wtf.

A singular wisdom tooth, a nasty abscess in my buttcheek, both sides of both big toe nails, a tooth, a few pints of plasma+platelets, two lipomas that then became keritinoids and finally a few mls of bone marrow that one time.

I have a cyst in my back right now that is annoying the living piss out of me.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i got 4 wisdom teeth removed but later they added titanium plates and screws to my skull and fixed my jaw so i'd call it even

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just a bunch of teeth and some bone shards from my shoulder

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

just a bunch of teeth and some bone shards from my shoulder

should note these were separate surgeries

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had a painful bone tumor on my knee about a decade ago. Still hurts there sometimes but not like it used to.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

foreskin, warts, wisdom teeth

currently working on getting my beard removed w/ lasers

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Oh yeah I forgot about the hairs in getting lasered off:
- beard
- back
- shoulders
- crotch

After this I'm going to get... every other non-face hair lasered off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Unironically how did you find the procedure? I'm thinking of it myself.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

a buncha precancerous moles and my wisdom teeth

oh and my foreskin but idk if I'd say I had that removed

hopefully the continuity of my vas deferens soon

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tldr: Honestly, it's not as bad as I thought.

You feel pinpricks of the laser when the tech shoots you. On my first few sessions in the body, I barely felt anything, but as the tech cranks up the power it does start to get a bit painful, but it's not long lasting, just the prick at one second then it's fine. At least my tech asks me if the current potency feels okay when she starts a new region.

There's also a bit of burnt hair smell, which is tolerable I guess. I have to say the smell started only on the last session. I presume the laser setting is quite high now.

The beard hurts a lot more, since my first session, but the face is a lot more sensitive. But again, if it feels too painful I can just tell my tech and she powers down the laser.

Also part of the procedure is that she slathers me with this gel, to cool off my skin just before she blasts it, and she also gives me a post procedure skin gel for my face, just in case my skin still feels hot.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 20, 2023

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mostly this

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

1000 lbs of dandruff

I get you. How is there so much of it, it's like twenty percent of my caloric intake goes to creating hosed up scalp skin that is ejected nigh-immediately.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Didn't realize so many goons were uncircumcised

Ah poo poo you got me. It's been a while since the deed was done ya know

LuckyCat posted:

Mostly this

Wut dat

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Play posted:

I get you. How is there so much of it, it's like twenty percent of my caloric intake goes to creating hosed up scalp skin that is ejected nigh-immediately.

Ah poo poo you got me. It's been a while since the deed was done ya know

Wut dat

Come on Luann!!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A six and a half centimeter-long mucocele that was growing on my appendix. The surgeon declined my request to return the thing to me in a jar of formaldehyde.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Your mom, from my dick

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Play posted:

Wut dat

It's dignity! Gah! Don't you even know dignity when you see it?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Voluntary: Two wisdom teeth, a molar from a failed root canal, foreskin and the sides of my big toenails. Donated blood numerous times.

Involuntary: Small part of my right ear and several bits of broken glass. Considerable amount of blood (been a barman and a cook, glasses and bottles break - knives slip, especially not properly sharpened).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm pretty sure I don't have any of my original blood.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

poo poo, I’m praying for you. I mean, I’m a total loving atheist but it should still count. My brother’s best friend had several giant tumors in his brain that kept growing back, ones that looked just like that. Eventually they stopped growing back and we lost touch so I have to assume he’s cured now.

Edit: nice eyeballs by the way, well proportioned, sexy

thanks, its non cancerous thankfully and blasting it with gamma rays in March should kill it. or turn me into she-hulk. fingers crossed.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Two living children and one undifferentiated lump of cells that refused to make its own timely exit

All the bone marrow in my left femur, which was replaced with a titanium rod and some screws

A mole that turned out not to be cancerous

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Wisdom teeth, parts of my corneas, a pebble, and a fish hook.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
3 centimeters of my colon.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tonsils, adenoids, a couple moles, about 3/4" of my right clavicle, polyps, wisdom teeth, ingrown toenail, foreskin, and sections of my vas deferens.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’ll only mention the two most painful removals

Acute - electrical leads on the heart, through a chest incision- think grabbing wires, yank, wrap around hand, yank again

Lasting - full blown taint removal and replacement (they steal a good part of your mouth tissue)

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I got a gland in my noggin that keeps making little rocks. I pluck 'em out and leave them on my work enemies desks.

Also my second butthole. That was more 'closed than removed though.

Lol if I was born like 100 years earlier that would've killed me before I was a year old.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You lost so much potential as a poster that day why even live past it

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
'Tis better to have posted with only one butthole than to never have posted at all.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
circumcision is extremely hosed up. any surgeon complicit should be sent straight to prison

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm foreverially circumcised and loving it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"Things you had removed end up removing you."

~ Tyler Durdekl, Squirt Club

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
IF this is your first night at SQUIRT CLUB, you have to squirt.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Around the lips/nose really sucks. The rest isn't fun, but it's not that bad and it's over really fast, and afterwards it feels like a mild sunburn for a bit and that's it ime. It'll probably be worse than described if your skin has pigment, but mine is transparent. And with laser you have to keep coming back every few weeks to do it again and again, maybe 8-12 sessions for hormonal hair like the face, but less for body hair in general I've heard. I'm 3 sessions in and I still have facial hair, but it's a much easier shave, the roots aren't huge and dark and you really can't see them through the skin like before which is already a big W for me.

Here's a really informative thread you should read if you're considering it https://fxtwitter.com/MakeupForWOC/status/1505373640321380354

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Didn't read the thread, but has anyone said foreskin yet?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
No

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
aftskin

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
watch out for my freaking ballskin

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

secret bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
The lungs i was born with are ghost lungs now
Same with the lungs they replaced those ones with (ghost lung curse did em in)
Third set havent decided to crawl out of my chest cavity....yet

I also had one of those throat things like Michael douglas from eating too much pussy :coal: that one felt weird getting cut out