Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Mike Pence has his dick bifurcated and pierced. I've seen footage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Got my tits removed. Best money I've ever spent, because that was almost four years ago and I still love looking at and feeling my chest every day.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
Half of my pancreas and all of my spleen.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RumbleFish posted:

Got my tits removed. Best money I've ever spent, because that was almost four years ago and I still love looking at and feeling my chest every day.

how much did it cosf

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Some structure in my sinuses to make the gunk flow better, alongside some polyps that had set up shop there.

All four wisdom teeth, because they were fucky.

A couple highly suspicious moles that turned out normal.

Turpitude posted:

The lungs i was born with are ghost lungs now
Same with the lungs they replaced those ones with (ghost lung curse did em in)
Third set havent decided to crawl out of my chest cavity....yet
Dude! I read your lung thread years ago before long term ECMO was mainstream and I hadn't seen you around for years until recently I saw you probed for bad posting in the leper's colony and had a moment of happiness that you were still around.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jan 28, 2023

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
1998 Toyota Corolla, red

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Icochet posted:

1998 Toyota Corolla, red

Same, buddy! :hfive:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Gallbladder- it was abnormally large and had a whole bunch of gallstones in it. It wasn't like, causing any problems at all but my doctor warned me it 100% would at age 40 when it'd be way riskier to remove, and I believed him based on the research. The coolest part about it were the internal camera scans they showed where they outlined my scrotum in bright blue marker, not something I knew I wanted to see from the inside

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The surgeon was so utterly excited about my gallbladder too he kept saying it was the biggest one he'd ever seen and joking about putting it in a pickle jar, I like to believe he actually has done so a la Rasputin

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
Hey OP no tonsil buddy, I also have removed my tonsils. Also appendix. Those had to get removed but I'm working on further removing superfluous organs and saving space where i have 2 of the same thing. So one kidney will be next, I'm trying to keep myself on a minimalist lifestyle. I'm not much of a learned guy with regards to what organs there are but I'm sure there's another one after removing a kidney. I'm trying to keep my body at a minimalist red line, don't need to tire myself out fueling double organs. yeaaaaah

edit: wisdom teeth too

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Give me that loving kidney

Nutella
Jun 27, 2005

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"
Breasts (cancer), tonsils, adenoids, uterus, fallopian tubes,ovaries, cervix, lymph nodes, wisdom teeth.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

fully delitized and I'm just okay with it

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Nutella posted:

Breasts (cancer), tonsils, adenoids, uterus, fallopian tubes,ovaries, cervix, lymph nodes, wisdom teeth.

:stare:

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Had my left testicle removed when I was 17 (testicular torsion, do not recommend). It's in a jar on my desk. Took the jar to school for AP biology class.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nutella posted:

jesus, how much of you is left?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a whole bag of korean bbq kettle chips and a six pack of golden monkey last night. what the gently caress was i thinking.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

a whole bag of korean bbq kettle chips and a six pack of golden monkey last night. what the gently caress was i thinking.

not what you ate, dummy. What was removed from you
that was supposed to stay

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

not what you ate, dummy. What was removed from you
that was supposed to stay

i barfed it up :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

gross

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Elukka posted:

Dude! I read your lung thread years ago before long term ECMO was mainstream and I hadn't seen you around for years until recently I saw you probed for bad posting in the leper's colony and had a moment of happiness that you were still around.

haha glad you enjoyed my thread. yeah, I was into long term ecmo before it went mainstream. then all the boomers got really into ecmo during the pandemic. they are poseurs though

edit:

flubber nuts posted:

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Turpitude fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jan 28, 2023

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth out - all four in the same day.
Had a mole removed for testing - it was benign.
Had my gallbladder removed shortly before it exploded from massive stones, apparently.
Had a weird remnant of my foreskin removed (I was circumcised as an infant), a minor surgery which remains the single most painful thing I have ever experienced (and my scale is pretty high, having also had multiple skull fractures).

Edit: I had a nipple ring get torn out, but I'm not sure that counts the same way.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I had my wisdom teeth out - all four in the same day.
Had a mole removed for testing - it was benign.
Had my gallbladder removed shortly before it exploded from massive stones, apparently.
Had a weird remnant of my foreskin removed (I was circumcised as an infant), a minor surgery which remains the single most painful thing I have ever experienced (and my scale is pretty high, having also had multiple skull fractures).

Edit: I had a nipple ring get torn out, but I'm not sure that counts the same way.

your burying the lede here. What was that about multiple skull fractures?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

your burying the lede here. What was that about multiple skull fractures?

Some dude almost killed me in 2007. He suckerpunched me in just the right way to put me out instantly and just topple over and bounce my head off the asphalt. Apparently they took me by helicopter to the nearest major medical facility because they thought I was dying, but I was comatose and have no memory of that. Got released after a few weeks and I don't seem to suffer too much in the way of ill effects from it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Some dude almost killed me in 2007. He suckerpunched me in just the right way to put me out instantly and just topple over and bounce my head off the asphalt. Apparently they took me by helicopter to the nearest major medical facility because they thought I was dying, but I was comatose and have no memory of that. Got released after a few weeks and I don't seem to suffer too much in the way of ill effects from it.

glad you didn't die you weirdo
for real that sounds horrifying and I am glad you didn't die

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

glad you didn't die you weirdo
for real that sounds horrifying and I am glad you didn't die

Thanks. :glomp:

I've had a strange life.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Had some tissue, adenoids and tonsils removed at age 6, apparently when I snored it would wake my parents up from two rooms over. Learned it's called uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, I didn't care I got cherry popsicles and those hospital socks with the tread on the bottom and got to miss some school. Oh and not die from sleep apnea complications, that was good too.

Had reconstructive jaw surgery when I was 18, shaved off a good chunk of my overdeveloped and crooked lower jaw, and took some bone from my hip to extend my underdeveloped upper jaw, fixing a bad underbite and crossbite. Took two wisdom teeth out that time too. That poo poo hurt for weeks, but it ended up being worth it. Wished I had saved the pictures during recovery, I looked like Jay Leno if someone had hit him in the face with a sledgehammer and the resulting swelling

Then it took me another 20 years before I got the last two wisdoms out because they didn't get in the way until a year ago when I started having bad jaw aches. I got to look at them, they were so drat large.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i removed a dump from my rear end today

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

do you do the "catch" or "pull" method

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

good for you man, I know old men have trouble with that

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

CJacobs posted:

Gallbladder- it was abnormally large and had a whole bunch of gallstones in it. It wasn't like, causing any problems at all but my doctor warned me it 100% would at age 40 when it'd be way riskier to remove, and I believed him based on the research. The coolest part about it were the internal camera scans they showed where they outlined my scrotum in bright blue marker, not something I knew I wanted to see from the inside
When I suspected I had kidney stones, I x-rayed myself at work to see if I could see any. A coworker overheard what I was doing, and came bounding around the corner excitedly asking if my dick showed up on the x-ray. I did not let her see my dick x-ray.

So to answer the op's question, kidney stones. One I peed out, the next batch had to be lazered.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Nap Ghost

Slugworth posted:

When I suspected I had kidney stones, I x-rayed myself at work to see if I could see any. A coworker overheard what I was doing, and came bounding around the corner excitedly asking if my dick showed up on the x-ray. I did not let her see my dick x-ray.

So to answer the op's question, kidney stones. One I peed out, the next batch had to be lazered.

I peed one out too, would not wish that on my worst enemy

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I peed one out too, would not wish that on my worst enemy
For me the peeing part wasn't bad. Slight sting for a moment. The multi day ureter journey was unimaginable pain though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Thanks. :glomp:

I've had a strange life.

Wait but why did he suckerpunch you though?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

To answer the OP, "any semblance of happiness or pride I had for the majority of my masculine self."

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

One Nut Wonder posted:

Had my left testicle removed when I was 17 (testicular torsion, do not recommend). It's in a jar on my desk. Took the jar to school for AP biology class.

How has no one said username/post combo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Got released after a few weeks and I don't seem to suffer too much in the way of ill effects from it.

Yeah but you are a mod though?

Seriously I am glad they were able to get you to the hospital quickly and get you the help you needed.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
im sorry but in '98
i gave my arm away
I gave the thing away
come who will, come who may

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

do you do the "catch" or "pull" method

shant divulge my technique

it cannot be taught. only learned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Wait but why did he suckerpunch you though?

My girlfriend at the time was, shall we say, feisty.

Zil posted:

Yeah but you are a mod though?

Seriously I am glad they were able to get you to the hospital quickly and get you the help you needed.

I don't think becoming a mod is related to my history of head injuries, but who who can really say?