Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

My Vas Deferens… ladies? :heysexy:

Half of my toenails on both big toes, the lame teeth, a bunch of glass and debris from a car accident years ago, a chunk of my ear from the same accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Wisdom teeth
Foreskin
Two suspicious moles
Some hemmorrhoids

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bodyholes posted:

Wisdom teeth
Foreskin
Two suspicious moles
Some hemmorrhoids

What a username/post combo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Any sense of decency and self respect

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Please for god sakes go to the doctor.

I did. Now I just have this scar

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
All four wisdom teeth removed while deployed on a rocking ship.
No real reason, it was more of lets get rid of those things .. instead of doing it in bootcamp like everyone else

I had a large red bump over my eyebrow, being the idiot that I was, deployed on a ship, again. I thought it was just a huge pimple. Cut it open with a razor and no pus came out. Cue it getting infected and slowly closing my right eye.
Apparently, it was a cyst and I had to get that removed surgically. Again, on a ship.

Had another cyst few years later form next to my eye, that I decided not to cut open myself. Nurse gave me numerous shots of numbing agent. Asked if I could feel it, getting fed up I lied and said I couldn't. Proceed to some of the most painful minutes of my life as she dug in around there to get the root.

Wasn't really removed, but had a root canal where they had to inject nonvaccine directly into the nerve of the tooth. That made me almost jump out of the seat.

I'm all about self-help, self-health, but I'm learning to leave it to the experts sometimes.

Chrs posted:

Did they say what it was? Like... how does that even happen? Good you got it taken care of, though

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chrs posted:

Scar cream time.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Aperture Priority posted:

My Vas Deferens… ladies? :heysexy:

Half of my toenails on both big toes, the lame teeth, a bunch of glass and debris from a car accident years ago, a chunk of my ear from the same accident.

So, you look like a street dog that's been a scrapper. That's pretty cool

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Does it count if they remove it from you, but then stick it in somebody else?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Is your avatar related to this?

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Yeah, although the goon who inspired me to get it is no longer around SA.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

blight rhino posted:

Did they say what it was? Like... how does that even happen? Good you got it taken care of, though

I don’t think they could ever settle on what it was exactly. I think the main thing they thought it was was a venous malformation but then when they went to cut it out they put me under general anaesthetic only to wake me up a bit later like “ok when we cut in that didn’t behave the way we expected so we need to go back and think about this a bit more.” With the lump still there (but with a small hole in it now and it was leaking a creamy yellow discharge.)

Eventually they just cut it out anyway. They even sent me down to a little photography room they had in the hospital to take photos of it for educational use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

On that note I never did see those photos. In the off chance that someone here has access to whatever database those might have ended up in you might find more photos of it. The photos were taken in 2016/2017 by the NHS and might be filed under venous malformation as thats what they were calling it at the time.