Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did you guys see this poo poo, apparently freshwater fish are all hella full of forever chemicals and eating one serving of fresh water fish is the same as drinking dirty water for a month and I guess yo uh shouldn't eat fresh water fish anymore because that sounds hella hosed up but idk I probably will still eat fresh water fish will you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did you know swedish fish aren't even from Sweden? They are from loving Canada what the hell

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think about the amount of times I smoked weed off of a crushed aluminum can back in highschool as I swallow another mouthful of plastic fish

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EorayMel posted:

Give it another decade and the concept of "rain" will be a thing of the past

bill gates gonna make us all drink toilet water :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What's the equivalent of like you know if it part robot ur a cyborg what is that if ur part plastic?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LuckyCat posted:

I will eat mouth bill and you will like it

It was supposed to say big mouth bill the signing bass but I ran out of space THANKS JEFF <:mad:>

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol if u dont like scrimps buddy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is eating plastic actually bad for you or is this just another lieberal boogey man? ?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im inviting my neighbors over for fondue only instead of cheese we melting down a bunch of old sprite bottles i had in a bag in my garage and dipping poo poo into that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Professor Shark posted:

Something FISHY going on with the fish and the plastic in the water :smuggo:

I used to live next to a sushi place called Something Fishy and always thought that while I get what they were going for it was kind of an unappetizing name for a restaurant