Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you circumcised
yes
no
I am female
Goku
View Results

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Vote.

Try to justify why actually your circumcision status, mutiliated or normal, is actually good.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jan 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Methanar posted:

Try to justify why actually your circumcision status, mutiliated or normal, is actually good.

are you trying to make the worst thread in the world?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Goku option. Voted 1.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jan 21, 2023

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What did the bartender say to the circumcised guy who had too many drinks?

You're cut off.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

all day i dream about goon dicks

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
Hell yeah I'm circus sized it's like an elephant down there thanks for noticing

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Cubone posted:

are you trying to make the worst thread in the world?

My parents cut off my tip which is why when I dine out I never have one to leave hahahaha

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Females can also be circumcised OP

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm getting a second one tomorrow op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My FiL was all weirded out when I showed him the 200 foreskins I brought with when asking permission to marry his daughter.

Some people just don't appreciate old fashioned things

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
do you have strong opinions about circumcision op?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
no heathen dog dicks here

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Is this a serious thread I can give a serious answer to or would I just be wasting my time?

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Valko posted:

Is this a serious thread I can give a serious answer to or would I just be wasting my time?

Yes

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Okay.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"Circumcision pole" would have at least been an attempt at humor.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I’m somehow baffled and completely unsurprised that you made this thread, Methanar. Lmfao.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Animal-Mother posted:

What did the bartender say to the uncircumcised guy who had too many drinks?

You're gonna get cut off.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

madmatt112 posted:

I’m somehow baffled and completely unsurprised that you made this thread, Methanar. Lmfao.

I assume that this thread is fishing for our personal details in order to use them for impersonation fraud. Next the OP will start a thread asking about our dates of birth, mother’s maiden name and what our first pet was called.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Katamari Democracy posted:

No Goku option. Voted 1.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i got skin for miles

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
ban this sick filth for not doing a checkbox poll

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Katamari Democracy posted:

No Goku option. Voted 1.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Yup, thought so.

Methanar posted:

circumcision is extremely hosed up. any surgeon complicit should be sent straight to prison

Anyway, screw you OP. You crazy.

At around age 10 or so I went to use the bathroom. After that I ran down the stairs screaming in shock because there was blood in my urine. My dad was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, like "Ah, it's time.." Turns out I had inherited phimosis from him.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/

quote:

Check if you or your child has a tight foreskin

The foreskin is the thin layer of skin that covers the end of the penis. If you or your child has a tight foreskin, it will be difficult to pull it back from the end of the penis.

A tight foreskin is normal in babies and young boys. Most boys' foreskins do not pull back (retract) before the age of 5, but sometimes it's not possible until they're 10 or older.

The end of a boy's penis may bulge or balloon when they pee, particularly if their foreskin is tight.

A tight foreskin is not usually a problem, unless there are symptoms such as:

swelling and tenderness
pain when peeing or a weak flow of pee
blood in urine
frequent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
bleeding or a thick discharge from under the foreskin or an unpleasant smell – these are signs of an infection (balanitis)
painful erections, which can make having sex difficult

So he took me to the GP who organised an appointment with a Urologist who recommended circumcision. Wasn't so bad, was under anaesthesia, got a week off school and 3 warm baths a day.

Years later I was watching a documentary about a tribe in Africa - A father was about to supervise his own sons circumcision. AFAIK there was nothing wrong with the boys penis but then it hit me. In many places in Africa children have one of their lower front teeth removed so they can be fed when they inevitably catch tetanus - which causes lockjaw. I think the whole culture of male circumcision arised from the same reasoning - better safe than sorry. Hard to treat things like a UTI in the African bush.

I'll agree with you on female circumcision. It's barbaric, mysogynistic mutilation and needs to be stamped out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
OP is making me strongly consider cutting off my foreskin and possibly everything else too

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like a good variety of dicks, I am a dick connoisseur

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Not nearly enough options in your poll, OP.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I’m being circumcised right now. Right this very second.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Is there actually anyone besides weird nutters (i.e. church goers) who support circumcision anymore?

It's a barbaric, loving weird and creepy practice. It's a wonder the priests pulled this over on people for centuries. Yeah, come on in and show me your babies dick. I'm probably going to put my mouth on it. Nothing weird about that at all.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I would say don't circumcise unless it's medically necessary. I'm glad my mom decided she didn't need my bits chopped a bit

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
whatever happened to circ dick soleil

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Valko posted:

Yup, thought so.

Anyway, screw you OP. You crazy.

At around age 10 or so I went to use the bathroom. After that I ran down the stairs screaming in shock because there was blood in my urine. My dad was surprisingly calm about the whole thing, like "Ah, it's time.." Turns out I had inherited phimosis from him.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i like my foreskin because it protects my penis from prickly bushes and whatnot in the event i'm running through the woods naked

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I learned on school that Magellan had the first circumcision

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Do you know how many threads I can't post in now is that Azamoth guy gone yet?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
That the world is round is just one of Magellan's lies

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Jelly posted:

Is there actually anyone besides weird nutters (i.e. church goers) who support circumcision anymore?

The vast majority of Americans still support it.

So yeah, as you said.

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

You want a completely serious answer? Then no, yes, and no. No for about three hours, yes for seventeen years, then no again for twenty-three years.

Once upon a time, in the days of Web 1.0, I ran a foreskin restoration website with a poll on it and the leading reason for neonatal circumcision was because daddy wanted baby to look like him. That wasn’t mine -- daddy was barely in the picture at my birth. It was because circumcision was the default option and mommy gave it no thought whatsoever. Responders saying it was a medical necessity were effectively zero.

A lot of men went into restoration to improve sensitivity or to relieve meatal stenosis (narrow urethra, Bobby) and, yes, it does do both of those, but they’re not very strong motivators and most men were unwilling to put in the work. It was those that saw it as a body integrity issue that were the likeliest to meet success.

Neonatal circumcision is great if it works out you prefer to be circumcised when you grow up or are at least are ambivalent to it. It’s really not great otherwise. I’m not and never have been at all interested in proselytizing -- there are innumerable “inactivist” website happy to do that, all of them varying degrees of insufferable. When I used to help other men, it was because they’d already decided that they were unhappy being circumcised and only needed instruction, not convincing.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This seems like a great idea for a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
everybody post your paystubs and foreskin