Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you circumcised
yes
no
I am female
Goku
View Results

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
once i saw a guy in a gym shower and his just went on and on and on like a parsnip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Do foreskins get checked during full cavity searches

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

crispix posted:

men w/ foreskin are superior spies b/c you can hide a micro SD card or w/e under :hehe:

i can hide 64 gb of dual channel ddr 5 up my rear end, why would i need a microsd

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i believe that invalidates the warranty, sir or madam

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s only ok if you own a pet mouse named Feivel.

lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I ran a Linux server from my rectum.
loving amateurs!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

i can hide 64 gb of dual channel ddr 5 up my rear end, why would i need a microsd

You fool, DDR5 is temporary write data, you can't store anything on it! You absolute buffoon!

An m.2 SSD tho, absolutely shove that up in there.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

crispix posted:

men w/ foreskin are superior spies b/c you can hide a micro SD card or w/e under :hehe:

You might be joking but I once heard of a guy who smuggled marijuana seeds out of amsterdam in his foreskin.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wanna smoke some of that foreskin bud

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wanna smoke some of that foreskin bud

you can, but only the female has the THC

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

Private Cumshoe posted:

Yes 😥

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Dial911 posted:

Yes 😥

eww, really?

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

eww, really?

Yup.

So I had this friend Rick, cool dude but kinda dumb and really shady. He lived in New Bedford in what I thought was a multi unit with like 9 other guys in the building but later found out was a trap house. He asked me to pick him up one afternoon for some sort of errand, probably getting weed I figured, and while I was waiting for him the police swarmed the house in a raid. Since I was parked in the driveway waiting for him I got caught up in it.

They held us separately for a bit and asked questions, and we eventually all got taken downtown and searched. I had to strip nude, bend and squat repeatedly with 3 male officers, lift my balls and legs and hold open my foreskin while one dude looked inside it with a pen light before I was deemed OK and released after another 2 hours of bs.

I never spoke to Rick again.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

eww, really?

It’s called a full cavity search, not an almost-full cavity search.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

How many times can one repeat the cycle?

she said "now you're just feeding the mohel" and started crying

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

Carlos Lantana posted:

she said "now you're just feeding the mohel" and started crying

:perfect:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Dial911 posted:

Yup.

So I had this friend Rick, cool dude but kinda dumb and really shady. He lived in New Bedford in what I thought was a multi unit with like 9 other guys in the building but later found out was a trap house. He asked me to pick him up one afternoon for some sort of errand, probably getting weed I figured, and while I was waiting for him the police swarmed the house in a raid. Since I was parked in the driveway waiting for him I got caught up in it.

They held us separately for a bit and asked questions, and we eventually all got taken downtown and searched. I had to strip nude, bend and squat repeatedly with 3 male officers, lift my balls and legs and hold open my foreskin while one dude looked inside it with a pen light before I was deemed OK and released after another 2 hours of bs.

I love it when a thread goes fractal like this. Starts off with a dumb post by an insane OP. Goons make it their own and then we get stories like this.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Treecko posted:

I think penises are pretty cool hooded or not

You’re wrong, they’re all gross, just some are less gross.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
When I was 10 or 11 I had swimming lessons and there was this weird kid in my class. One day in the change rooms he called me over to show me him sticking a loonie under his foreskin such that the top of his penis was completely fat.

It was probably the most disgusting thing I had ever seen at that point in my life considering I wasn't Online at that point yet. There must have been a life changing moment years later where that kid discovered urban dictionary and was introduced to docking and sounding.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Dial911 posted:

Yup.

jesus, just one more reason I'm happy to be cut

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

You know the urethra is also a cavity right

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

bird with big dick posted:

You know the urethra is also a cavity right

STFU DO YOU WANT THE COPS TO FIND OUT WE HIDE CRYSTAL METH IN THERE!?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

STFU DO YOU WANT THE COPS TO FIND OUT WE HIDE CRYSTAL METH IN THERE!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sX_sE31r9Q&t=5s

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I mean, I coulda done without the squatting and flexing my butthole part too :(

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Dial911 posted:

I mean, I coulda done without the squatting and flexing my butthole part too :(

you never did a work out at the YMCA before

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Private Cumshoe posted:

its not a cavit y. its an embrasure.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bird with big might be a bit biased

Somebody call VoidBurger for official circumcision facts

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Dial911 posted:

Yup.

surely politer and more efficient way would just be to give u a boner

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Lol I watched half of the YouTube video linked last page and now I'm going to Ebay a PS2

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Lol I watched half of the YouTube video linked last page and now I'm going to Ebay a PS2

God of War 2 is a pretty good game

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm kinda basic so I might get Devil May Cry and GTA

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

I'm kinda basic so I might get Devil May Cry and GTA

on ps2 i would go with san andreas. lots of side quests, but they are all kinda worth it

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Best game on the console imo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Rod of Stewart

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Welp it backfired and now I'm trying to clip into Kratos and CJs shorts to see if they're cut

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

Best game on the console imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Welp it backfired and now I'm trying to clip into Kratos and CJs shorts to see if they're cut

cj maybe, kratos no way

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dial911 posted:

Yup.

Couldn’t you have, just like, pulled your foreskin back?

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

Sophy Wackles posted:

Couldn’t you have, just like, pulled your foreskin back?

Thats basically what they made me do, while 2 of them bullshit about the day and the other one had the job of finely inspecting my man bits like the Sherlock Holmes of Cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dial911 posted:

Thats basically what they made me do, while 2 of them bullshit about the day and the other one had the job of finely inspecting my man bits like the Sherlock Holmes of Cock.

Primo username material there.