Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you circumcised
yes
no
I am female
Goku
View Results

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mozi posted:

i heard that three apes in a van cock torture service is a real rip-off

Those look like gorillas. Probably have to pay more for the full chimpanzee service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

humans are apes :smugdog:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

it's a classic bait and switch, you're expecting a silverback or at least a gibbon, but then it's just some skinny dude named Danny and his two stoner friends with a 12" plastic ruler that they just kinda slap your junk around with

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm an uncircumcised woman, what now?

Now you're missing out on all the amazing benefits of being mutilated at birth which is pretty unfair for you to miss out on such an enriching life experience

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is this real

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Call and find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mozi posted:

I had severe phimosis (under no circumstances could see any of the the head at all) with no health issues until my mid 30s when I got a kit called PhimoCure that’s like those earlobe stretching things sorta. It took a couple years of consistent daily use but now I’m fully retractable. Was not easy to stick to but if you want it it is possible.

Never planned on posting about that much less here but when I lost one of the rings they sent me a new set gratis and asked me to plug them if I was happy about it so here you go. Better than surgery by a billion miles if you’re in the same spot I was.

I got phimocure as well, but again, with the scar tissue, there was no stretching to be done. Ah well.