Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
We've all read horrific stories about people basically slowly being tortured to death via the lethal injection - not finding the vein, using antiquated drugs, so on and so forth.

Why don't we find a better way to bite the bullet as a serial offender?

I'm thinking you get to sit down in a room with all of your favorite things, long enough for you to forget that you're about to get executed. Minecraft, hefty lines of cocaine, unboxing new fresh tech the public hasn't seen yet ! And randomly a sniper will merely blast your head off with a .50 caliber barret sniper rifle through the window-pane glass!

Fun fact im not American (and very glad). :sterv:

What would your ideal capitol punishment procedure be like???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk that rollercoaster that kills you sounds like fun

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

bring back guillotines :guillotine:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

AEMINAL posted:

What would your ideal capitol punishment procedure be like???

people sentenced to death go to a special colony where their every move is broadcast 24/7 and they fight each other in a big battle royale/running man type of deal, and you can "subscribe" to a particular convict and donate credits for them to get special weapons out of vending machines and whatnot or chat them strategic advice. some of them become so popular that brands will begin endorsing them and people will start trying to get sent there deliberately "for the glory" and by the mid-2050's convict death island will actually have a higher standard of living than the rest of the united states

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Put em all in a basement and force them to play videogames

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You live a regular life and die of old age, but hahaha you spent most of it on GBS. :yeshaha:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fuckital Suckishment

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Force them to read your posts op

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

bone tomahawking them is probably pretty quick but maybe start from the top idk

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Tell me I'm being released and then hit me with a Switchblade 300 drone the second I'm alone

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
A very large gun shoots me in the head in such a way that there's absolutely no chance of survival

Oh wait sorry I thought the question was "what're you doing tonight"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Earwicker posted:

people sentenced to death go to a special colony where their every move is broadcast 24/7 and they fight each other in a big battle royale/running man type of deal, and you can "subscribe" to a particular convict and donate credits for them to get special weapons out of vending machines and whatnot or chat them strategic advice. some of them become so popular that brands will begin endorsing them and people will start trying to get sent there deliberately "for the glory" and by the mid-2050's convict death island will actually have a higher standard of living than the rest of the united states

That sounds dope

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

We should make a poll where everyone in the country is asked if they support capital punishment and if they say yes then they are executed and we immediately abolish the death penalty afterwards.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We should make a poll where everyone in the country is asked if they support capital punishment and if they say yes then they are executed and we immediately abolish the death penalty afterwards.

It is fundamental to the operation of capitalism that nobody have an easy way out

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

cumming to death, Death Cum

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Kyro posted:

bring back guillotines :guillotine:

make this the only form of capital punishment and apply it only to the bourgeosie

and immediately put the heads on spikes on the side an important government building like that one episode of Rome

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Imagine a modern guillotine. We could design it with a hydraulic pressure release valve so yu get one clean perfect cut evry time

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Like if I could just push a button and instantly be dead with no pain, I'd do it without even thinking twice. This whole culture and world is awful and I hate everything about it

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Kyro posted:

Imagine a modern guillotine. We could design it with a hydraulic pressure release valve so yu get one clean perfect cut evry time

:yeah:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Buy ‘em a brand new Tesla.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Force them to read your posts op

that’s too cruel and hosed up

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

precision posted:

Like if I could just push a button and instantly be dead with no pain, I'd do it without even thinking twice. This whole culture and world is awful and I hate everything about it

In true futurama fashion, it could be made much smaller and boxed in for privicy

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

being launched by a trebuchet into a volcano

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the idea that lethal injection is hard as a means of death is so odd. just massive morphine overdose. or, anything that obliterates the brain instantly. just drop an enormous weight on the head, or strap a bomb to it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

yeah i dunno why lethal injection exists when a fire extinguisher to the head is just as effective, and cheaper

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the idea that lethal injection is hard as a means of death is so odd. just massive morphine overdose. or, anything that obliterates the brain instantly. just drop an enormous weight on the head, or strap a bomb to it

It's because the convenience isn't for the inmate, it's for the people doing it. They don't want a "messy" execution which is why we can't just shoot someone with a huge shotgun and obliterate their entire skull, even though that would absolutely be more humane than injecting people with painful drugs that make them die very slowly

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You become an astronaut and go to the moon, but your moonwalk suit is filled with compressed Freemason farts instead of air. :hb:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Just use Nitrogen. Problem solved.

Where's my prize?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if I had to choose the manner of my own execution I'd pick hanging and go out dangling there w/ a raging death erection

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'd rather eat a pair of bullets than spend the rest of my natural life in prison. I'd say a US prison, but the same statement applies to 95% of the world.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

precision posted:

It's because the convenience isn't for the inmate, it's for the people doing it. They don't want a "messy" execution which is why we can't just shoot someone with a huge shotgun and obliterate their entire skull, even though that would absolutely be more humane than injecting people with painful drugs that make them die very slowly

Yes that's why it's fundamentally garbage. We want the satisfaction of state sanctioned murder but if it's too messy it makes us feel guilty. It's straight up pussy poo poo and people who support the death penalty are human garbo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Load them up on SpaceX and send them to Mars. They don't have to die, but they can't come back to the planet.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Yes that's why it's fundamentally garbage. We want the satisfaction of state sanctioned murder but if it's too messy it makes us feel guilty. It's straight up pussy poo poo and people who support the death penalty are human garbo

Big agree

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
A sedative dose of propofol followed by being gassed with N2O

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah if you're gonna have death penalty you gotta go all in on the brutality and bloodshed. Making it a clinical procedure is dishonest.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i guess im a bit old fashioned but whats wrong with just hiring some big guy with an axe

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

the rich aren't people, though

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f8sjzETQ5o

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Force people to read my posts, which are so rotten they just give up on existence right there and then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the idea that lethal injection is hard as a means of death is so odd. just massive morphine overdose.

it's easy, cheap, and doesn't involve people watching someone writhe around conscious while their body shuts down so NO DICE