Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I hear a goon designed a zipline that would be perfect for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

AEMINAL posted:

I'm thinking you get to sit down in a room with all of your favorite things, long enough for you to forget that you're about to get executed. Minecraft, hefty lines of cocaine, unboxing new fresh tech the public hasn't seen yet ! And randomly a sniper will merely blast your head off with a .50 caliber barret sniper rifle through the window-pane glass!
I think I suggested something similar ages ago, and the only thing a goon added was the following, which I'm going to pay forward:

"and then this sound plays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI"

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Electric chair but everyone is dressed up like a furry

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Death by snu snu hahaha remember Futurama guys? Hahaha

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Death by snu snu hahaha remember Futurama guys? Hahaha

I'd post Gilbert Gottfried's Death or Ugu but I'm not eating a probe or ban for it

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

more like crapital punishment

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

penetrating bolt pistol, or hell, a spear shoved in the back of the neck to pulverize the brainstem/spinal cord

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Just use the clown gas from the Jack Nicholson Batman movie. Those people looked pretty happy.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Earwicker posted:

i guess im a bit old fashioned but whats wrong with just hiring some big guy with an axe

jack ketch

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

MrQwerty posted:

I'd post Gilbert Gottfried's Death or Ugu but I'm not eating a probe or ban for it

Death by The Aristocrats

I saw the aristocrats joke for the first time on the front page so I’d be within my rights to post it but I choose not to.

I’m just riffing on the Gilbert Gottfried thing, death by the aristocrats would be very, very cruel irl.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 21, 2023

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
Force them to grow older as time passes, then they die

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Earwicker posted:

people sentenced to death go to a special colony where their every move is broadcast 24/7 and they fight each other in a big battle royale/running man type of deal, and you can "subscribe" to a particular convict and donate credits for them to get special weapons out of vending machines and whatnot or chat them strategic advice. some of them become so popular that brands will begin endorsing them and people will start trying to get sent there deliberately "for the glory" and by the mid-2050's convict death island will actually have a higher standard of living than the rest of the united states

Essentially that Ray Liotta movie, No Escape, only with the internet

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You live a regular life and die of old age, but hahaha you spent most of it on GBS. :yeshaha:

What was I convicted for? :smith:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Launch people into the sun.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

raidens original mk1 fatality

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the real answer is fentanyl overdose im not sure why this is such a hard question

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soylent pet food

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
the condemned need to feel some amount of pain otherwise it's not a punishment, without the pain element it's too close to rehabilitation and that won't stand

this is what Americans actually believe

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I wanna ride the murder rollercoaster that kills you by g force

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Kill them with boredom via reading posts by the op

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Jabberlock posted:

Kill them with boredom via reading posts by the op

Everybody is forced to read their own posts.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Hmm, perhaps we could bring back this cartoon for which I remember once receiving a plastic tchotchke in my Burger King kid's meal, and never once watching

Which, shockingly, was well-remembered enough to generate fan art

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I don't know about you guys but I don't think capital punishment is very poggers, no cap

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Capital punishment is bad

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Public stoning

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Capital punishment is bad

I prefer LOWERCASE!!! XD

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
bring back crucifixions

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

SniperWoreConverse posted:

bring back croutonsnfixin's

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

How about a deep shaft with a staircase that has carbon dioxide pumped into it. Have the perp take that “long walk”. He or she would eventually begin to suffocate, perhaps not even knowing what’s happening before it’s too late to escape back up the stairs. Seems humane enough for murderers.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
put them in a coffin with 10 rattlesnakes in it and nail it shut

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Make em smoke the WHOLE carton of cigarettes:twisted:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Force them to wear a fursuit and then lock them in a hot car. Give them the whole neglected dog experience.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 22, 2023

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Junk posted:

put them in a coffin with 10 rattlesnakes in it and nail it shut

It's inhumane to kill 10 snakes for each human you kill

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fuckstick posted:

How about a deep shaft with a staircase that has carbon dioxide pumped into it. Have the perp take that “long walk”. He or she would eventually begin to suffocate, perhaps not even knowing what’s happening before it’s too late to escape back up the stairs. Seems humane enough for murderers.

AND the suffocation reflex is caused by the buildup of carbon dioxide, it would be more humane to fill the stiars with nitrogen, by which they will not realize the reason they're so sleepy is because their entire metabolism is failing

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

chop off their skin and make them wear it as a robe i say

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mr.Acula posted:

Public stoning

I'm stoned in public a lot these days.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A medical professional hands you a cotton swab and tells you that this time it's fine, go as deep as you want

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
https://youtu.be/lfsMMVgIToA

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Banged to death by Margot Robbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Make-a them into Mama's special sauce and feed-a your whole family a big-a-plate-a-spaghetti!