Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Hidden Leaf Village Secret Technique: One Thousand Years of Pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

bullet to the forehead, 50bmg.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

I've thought about this and I think the best thing for me personally is to be recycled. Put me under, drain my blood and remove any transplantable organs and marrow and then save a few lives with it. My meat could be ground into pet food for shelters, unless that would give them a taste for human flesh, in which case skip that part.

Oh, and put my skull in a bowling ball. Not that I'm good at bowling or anything but that'd be a pretty awesome bowling ball.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I want this to be done with the upmost discretion. It should be someone he knows, someone he trusts, someone that can get real close. I don't want him to feel nothing and I don't want him to know nothing about it. I give this to job you United States Justice System, and you alone because you are my number one guy.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Space Jam posted:

that’s too cruel and hosed up

Lmfao I have never been owned this hard gently caress ahh *grasps left arm from heart attack pain and dies*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Linux Pirate posted:

Force them to wear a fursuit and then lock them in a hot car. Give them the whole neglected dog experience.

Dude this is hosed up even for GBS, no one deserves that

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

SniperWoreConverse posted:

AND the suffocation reflex is caused by the buildup of carbon dioxide, it would be more humane to fill the stiars with nitrogen, by which they will not realize the reason they're so sleepy is because their entire metabolism is failing

Thought about that. Isn’t nitrogen lighter than room air though? We would need whatever gas was used to settle at the bottom of the shaft.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Ritual sacrifice to the elder gods.

They'll probably feel better knowing rest of the world will be coming with them shortly enough. :shrug:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Pickle them.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomKi31YOyE

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I've always been partial to this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3zWYzARwq0

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Huge cock suction HCS

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We should make a poll where everyone in the country is asked if they support capital punishment and if they say yes then they are executed and we immediately abolish the death penalty afterwards.

Just want to make sure you're aware that since you proposed this plan it means you support the death penalty and as such you will be executed. If you're cool with that though, have at it!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Just want to make sure you're aware that since you proposed this plan it means you support the death penalty and as such you will be executed. If you're cool with that though, have at it!

No in this situation I don't support it

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

AEMINAL posted:

...long enough for you to forget that you're about to get executed. ...And randomly a sniper will merely blast your head off with a .50 caliber barret sniper rifle through the window-pane glass!

Isn't it like Japan or someplace where death row inmates are kept completely in the dark about when their sentence will be carried out until the time actually comes? There's no room of favorite things to distract you though, lol!

No in this situation I don't support it

But you literally said we should do it!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Guys who do local toughman competitions just beat them to death.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Is a capitol punishment being forced to watch congressional procedural work until the boredom somehow kills you?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anyone want to get tortured??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Anyone want to get tortured??

I mean we're all alive already, no need for extra steps.. right?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Death by gas chamber but the gas is beautiful women’s delicious braps

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
its really inconvenient to have a car stolen, and the theft of the car itself offers little material wealth to the thief

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Huge cock suction HCS

Dang it I will never be executed

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I condemn You to live and finally die inside the Metaverse!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My grandmother in law taught us that "capitol" only refers to the building and all other cases you should use "capital". Can we execute OP?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i would describe being in Madison, Wisconsin as "capitol punishment"

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

why don't we just knock people out like we do for general surgery and then do it if it has to be done? you'd just go to sleep forever.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I don’t support the death penalty on page 3, so I propose strapping them into an electric chair and then repeatedly buzzing them with low voltage, promising that the next time will be the real thing. That continues until boredom kicks in, and we tell them that the chair is broken. We take the condemned back to their cell until it “can be fixed”. After a few days we bring them back to the death chamber, hook them back up, only to gently caress with them some more with the low voltage.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Fuckstick posted:

I don’t support the death penalty on page 3, so I propose strapping them into an electric chair and then repeatedly buzzing them with low voltage, promising that the next time will be the real thing. That continues until boredom kicks in, and we tell them that the chair is broken. We take the condemned back to their cell until it “can be fixed”. After a few days we bring them back to the death chamber, hook them back up, only to gently caress with them some more with the low voltage.

worlds funniest warcrime

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

why don't we just knock people out like we do for general surgery and then do it if it has to be done? you'd just go to sleep forever.

The people who decide what method of execution to use are bad people, why would any normal person want anything to do with criminal justice

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Smugworth posted:

The people who decide what method of execution to use are bad people, why would any normal person want anything to do with criminal justice

:shobon: because you want the world to be a better place, to protect the people, and to rehabilitate the people who committed crimes. of course!

sigh.

yeah you're right

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Did anyone say give the condemned a vaccine yet? :tinfoil:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I honestly thought they used death row inmates in like Robocop for the violent scenes. I think a kid on the playground told me that. Anyway, I just looked it up and it's not at all true

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Smugworth posted:

This, and doctors can't participate according to their rules and drug companies don't want to be involved either and refuse to sell them drugs. Its all just prison staff winging it.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Huge cock suction HCS

This, and it's the way Augustus Gloop went out. SHLULP! Up the urethra, to be unborn.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Give pro-capital-punishment lawmakers an executioner's hood and axe, then let em' put their money where their mouth is.

Unfortunately I could see this backfiring spectacularly as politicians end up being reelected for their unending bloodlust.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

ChickenHeart posted:

Give pro-capital-punishment lawmakers an executioner's hood and axe, then let em' put their money where their mouth is.

Unfortunately I could see this backfiring spectacularly as politicians end up being reelected for their unending bloodlust.

Marjorie Taylor Green smiles and unsheathes her katana.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The Japanese way is pretty wild. The guy stabs himself in the belly with a knife AND a friend hits them with a sword. So something like that but with shotguns or baseball bats

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

CommieGIR posted:

Just use Nitrogen. Problem solved.

Where's my prize?

Liquid nitrogen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv: