Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I wanna ride the murder rollercoaster that kills you by g force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Seriously though, if you believe in the death penalty you're a horrible piece of poo poo and I hope terrible things happen to you.

I only believe in the death penalty for people opposed to the death penalty

Sorry nigma, but rules are rules

I used to be on board for the death penalty and still kinda am for open-and-shut cases like the crack addict cousin of mine who was crashing with a mid40s cousin of ours, tried to steal her debit card and demanded the pin, then stabbed her to death, murdered her five year old kid and three year old kid, slashed their dog and ran off. He was caught and led the cops to the body of a girl who had gone missing the year before.

But unforch the government and the police cannot stop loving up and nothing they ever do is ever trustable, so i am opposed to capital punishment in 99.9% of other cases