Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
We've all read horrific stories about people basically slowly being tortured to death via the lethal injection - not finding the vein, using antiquated drugs, so on and so forth.

Why don't we find a better way to bite the bullet as a serial offender?

I'm thinking you get to sit down in a room with all of your favorite things, long enough for you to forget that you're about to get executed. Minecraft, hefty lines of cocaine, unboxing new fresh tech the public hasn't seen yet ! And randomly a sniper will merely blast your head off with a .50 caliber barret sniper rifle through the window-pane glass!

Fun fact im not American (and very glad). :sterv:

What would your ideal capitol punishment procedure be like???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Space Jam posted:

that’s too cruel and hosed up

Lmfao I have never been owned this hard gently caress ahh *grasps left arm from heart attack pain and dies*

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Linux Pirate posted:

Force them to wear a fursuit and then lock them in a hot car. Give them the whole neglected dog experience.

Dude this is hosed up even for GBS, no one deserves that

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Anyone want to get tortured??

I mean we're all alive already, no need for extra steps.. right?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

super sweet best pal posted:

Let's tackle the other big argument against execution: that it costs a lot of money to execute someone. Bring back public executions but charge a pay-per-view fee. Better yet, have criminals fight to the death like in ancient Roman times.

This is brilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Its after u cum I think