Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
A very large gun shoots me in the head in such a way that there's absolutely no chance of survival

Oh wait sorry I thought the question was "what're you doing tonight"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Earwicker posted:

people sentenced to death go to a special colony where their every move is broadcast 24/7 and they fight each other in a big battle royale/running man type of deal, and you can "subscribe" to a particular convict and donate credits for them to get special weapons out of vending machines and whatnot or chat them strategic advice. some of them become so popular that brands will begin endorsing them and people will start trying to get sent there deliberately "for the glory" and by the mid-2050's convict death island will actually have a higher standard of living than the rest of the united states

That sounds dope

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We should make a poll where everyone in the country is asked if they support capital punishment and if they say yes then they are executed and we immediately abolish the death penalty afterwards.

It is fundamental to the operation of capitalism that nobody have an easy way out

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Like if I could just push a button and instantly be dead with no pain, I'd do it without even thinking twice. This whole culture and world is awful and I hate everything about it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the idea that lethal injection is hard as a means of death is so odd. just massive morphine overdose. or, anything that obliterates the brain instantly. just drop an enormous weight on the head, or strap a bomb to it

It's because the convenience isn't for the inmate, it's for the people doing it. They don't want a "messy" execution which is why we can't just shoot someone with a huge shotgun and obliterate their entire skull, even though that would absolutely be more humane than injecting people with painful drugs that make them die very slowly

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Yes that's why it's fundamentally garbage. We want the satisfaction of state sanctioned murder but if it's too messy it makes us feel guilty. It's straight up pussy poo poo and people who support the death penalty are human garbo

Big agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mr. Merdle posted:

My dude have you tried tuggin'?

At a certain point, even masturbation becomes a joyless mechanical act