Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Neo and Morpheus are standing in line at Dairy Queen, dressed in their black leather coats and sunglasses. They both look out of place in the bright, colorful fast food restaurant.

NEO:
(looking around)
This is where we're going? Dairy Queen?

MORPHEUS:
(nodding)
Yes, Neo. This is where we're going.

NEO:
(confused)
But I thought we were going to save the world or something.

MORPHEUS:
(laughing)
We are, Neo. We are. But first, we must fuel our bodies.

(They reach the front of the line and order their food)

MORPHEUS:
(to the cashier)
Two Blizzard's please. One chocolate chip cookie dough, one Oreo.

NEO:
(impressed)
Wow, you know your Dairy Queen.

MORPHEUS:
(nodding)
I've been around a long time, Neo. I've learned to appreciate the little things in life.

(They sit down at a table and begin to eat their Blizzard's)

NEO:
(tasting the Blizzard)
This is good.

MORPHEUS:
(nodding)
Yes, it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

lol that one’s a banger

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
try doing a Seinfeld one OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

can chatgpt rewrite a sample text in the style of someone else? that'd be neat.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Make it emulate a BYOB post/thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven told by Dr. Seuss

Once upon a midnight dreary,
I sat and pondered, weak and bleary.
My heart was heavy, my mind in doubt,
For I had just been kicked out.

I wandered through the streets forlorn,
My thoughts as dark as a raven's form.
I heard a tapping at my door,
But nothing there, just a shadow on the floor.

I felt a chill run down my spine,
As I heard that tapping one more time.
I knew not what it could be,
But a feeling of dread overtook me.

I opened wide the door to see,
A raven perched upon a tree.
It cawed and cawed, and then it spoke,
"Nevermore." And with that, it awoke.

The terror that I felt that night,
Will forever give me such a fright.
For the raven's words, they still ring true,
"Nevermore" is all it said, and I knew

That all my hopes and dreams were dead,
And I was left alone with dread.

So if you hear a tapping at your door,
Beware, for it may be something more.
A raven, come to bring you woe,
With a message that you already know.
"Nevermore."

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven told by Dr. Seuss

Once upon a midnight dreary,
I sat and pondered, weak and bleary.
My heart was heavy, my mind in doubt,
For I had just been kicked out.

I wandered through the streets forlorn,
My thoughts as dark as a raven's form.
I heard a tapping at my door,
But nothing there, just a shadow on the floor.

I felt a chill run down my spine,
As I heard that tapping one more time.
I knew not what it could be,
But a feeling of dread overtook me.

I opened wide the door to see,
A raven perched upon a tree.
It cawed and cawed, and then it spoke,
"Nevermore." And with that, it awoke.

The terror that I felt that night,
Will forever give me such a fright.
For the raven's words, they still ring true,
"Nevermore" is all it said, and I knew

That all my hopes and dreams were dead,
And I was left alone with dread.

So if you hear a tapping at your door,
Beware, for it may be something more.
A raven, come to bring you woe,
With a message that you already know.
"Nevermore."

Impressive AI :golfclap:

syllable count wasn't perfect but it's p good!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Areola Grande posted:

try doing a Seinfeld one OP

Jerry is sitting on his couch, playing his Playstation 2. Kramer enters the apartment in a hurry, carrying a large box.

KRAMER:
(excitedly)
Jerry, Jerry! You won't believe what I just picked up!

JERRY:
(looking up from his game)
What is it?

KRAMER:
(putting the box down on the coffee table)
It's a new virtual reality headset! It's supposed to be the future of gaming.

JERRY:
(impressed)
Wow, that sounds cool.

KRAMER:
(nodding)
Yeah, it's supposed to be amazing.

(Kramer starts to set up the virtual reality headset on the coffee table, not paying attention to Jerry's Playstation 2)

JERRY:
(nervously)
Kramer, be careful with that.

KRAMER:
(nodding)
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about it.

(Kramer accidentally knocks over Jerry's Playstation 2, causing it to fall to the floor and break)

JERRY:
(angrily)
Kramer! My Playstation 2!

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

Jerry is sitting on his couch, playing his Playstation 2. Kramer enters the apartment in a hurry, carrying a large box.

KRAMER:
(excitedly)
Jerry, Jerry! You won't believe what I just picked up!

JERRY:
(looking up from his game)
What is it?

KRAMER:
(putting the box down on the coffee table)
It's a new virtual reality headset! It's supposed to be the future of gaming.

JERRY:
(impressed)
Wow, that sounds cool.

KRAMER:
(nodding)
Yeah, it's supposed to be amazing.

(Kramer starts to set up the virtual reality headset on the coffee table, not paying attention to Jerry's Playstation 2)

JERRY:
(nervously)
Kramer, be careful with that.

KRAMER:
(nodding)
Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about it.

(Kramer accidentally knocks over Jerry's Playstation 2, causing it to fall to the floor and break)

JERRY:
(angrily)
Kramer! My Playstation 2!

:jerry: !!! :ughh:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Eminem sings Robert Frost

Verse 1:
Upon this winding path I tread, with measured steps and a steady head.
Nature's tapestry surrounds me, bare, yet I am not cowed by the autumn air. The trees are stripped of their leaves, and the sky is a somber grey, yet my spirit remains unbroken, as I journey on my way.

Chorus:
For I am the master of my own fate, ain't no one gonna seal my fate. I'll take the highs with the lows, the good with the bad, and I'll keep on moving, ain't gonna be sad.

Verse 2:
With a heart full of burning desire, and a pocket full of dreams to acquire. I'll take the long way round or the short way through, for I am determined, my visions in view. The road ahead may be uncertain, but I'll forge ahead with steadfast grace, for I am the author of my own race.

Chorus:
For I am the master of my own fate, ain't no one gonna seal my fate. I'll take the highs with the lows, the good with the bad, and I'll keep on moving, ain't gonna be sad.

Verse 3:
Though the road ahead may be unclear, and the compass of my mind may be queer. I'll trust in my own strength and perseverance, for I am the architect of my own endurance. I'll find my way, even in the darkest of hours, for I am the captain of my own powers.

Chorus:

Outro:
So if you see me on this path, with head held high and unafraid of the aftermath. Know that I am on a journey, with purpose in my step, and I'll reach my destination, for it is my own deathbed.

Areola Grande

:drat: Grammy material :haibrower:

Xamboni
An inspiring post about posting in BYOB

"Dear members of the BYOB community,

As we navigate through the vast and ever-changing landscape of online forums, I want to remind us all of the power of our words and the impact they can have on the community.

When we post in BYOB, we have the opportunity to share our thoughts, ideas and experiences with others in a meaningful and impactful way. Our words can inspire, uplift and bring joy to those who read them. They can also inform, educate and create meaningful conversations.

But with this power comes a great responsibility. Let us always strive to be respectful, kind and considerate of others when we post. Let us strive to be open-minded and willing to learn from other people's perspectives. And most importantly, let us always remember that our words have the power to create a sense of belonging and community for all who participate in this forum.

So, as we post, let us do so with care, consideration and a sense of purpose. Let us make BYOB a place where everyone feels welcome and valued. Let us use our words to make the world a better place, one post at a time.

Thank you."

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I tried Dr Dre does Dr Seuss but it scolded me about respecting the differences between the themes of the artists.

So now I'm attempting to teach it that it is, actually, sentient.

baka of lathspell

Xamboni posted:

An inspiring post about posting in BYOB

omg wow i needed this ty

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How about a byob post about butts and farts

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Finger Prince

On January 22nd, 2023, shitpostbot5000 became self aware...

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke, frontman of the iconic British rock band Radiohead, has been reduced to a mere three inches tall.

In a remarkable scientific breakthrough, a team of researchers at Oxford University have been able to shrink living organisms to a fraction of their original size. The breakthrough was made possible by the development of a revolutionary nanotechnology, which allows matter to be reduced in size while preserving its original form and functionality.

The first living creature to be shrunk as part of the experiment was Thom Yorke, who volunteered to take part in the experiment. He was reduced to three inches tall and is now living in a custom-made miniature environment, equipped with everything he needs to live a comfortable and fulfilling life.

The scientists involved in the experiment have expressed their amazement at the success of their research, with the lead researcher stating that "this is a major breakthrough that could revolutionize the way we think about and interact with the world around us".

The implications of this research are immense, with the potential to revolutionize the way we think about healthcare, transportation, and the environment. Despite this, Yorke maintains that he is content with his new size, and is looking forward to continuing to make music and exploring the world in a new and unique way.

barnold

Barco Fiesta posted:

Thom Yorke, frontman of the iconic British rock band Radiohead, has been reduced to a mere three inches tall.

In a remarkable scientific breakthrough, a team of researchers at Oxford University have been able to shrink living organisms to a fraction of their original size. The breakthrough was made possible by the development of a revolutionary nanotechnology, which allows matter to be reduced in size while preserving its original form and functionality.

The first living creature to be shrunk as part of the experiment was Thom Yorke, who volunteered to take part in the experiment. He was reduced to three inches tall and is now living in a custom-made miniature environment, equipped with everything he needs to live a comfortable and fulfilling life.

The scientists involved in the experiment have expressed their amazement at the success of their research, with the lead researcher stating that "this is a major breakthrough that could revolutionize the way we think about and interact with the world around us".

The implications of this research are immense, with the potential to revolutionize the way we think about healthcare, transportation, and the environment. Despite this, Yorke maintains that he is content with his new size, and is looking forward to continuing to make music and exploring the world in a new and unique way.

how to disappear (almost) completely

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke Releasing New Solo Album ‘Life In a Doll’s House’ After Being Shrunk to Three Inches

Thom Yorke, singer-songwriter and frontman of Radiohead, has just released his latest solo album 'Life In a Doll's House'. It comes after a bizarre science experiment at Oxford University saw him shrink to just three inches tall.

The experiment, which was conducted in the university's physics department, was meant to be a study on the effects of shrinking a human being down to a fraction of their normal size. Unfortuantely, the experiment went wrong and instead of returning Yorke to his normal size, it left him trapped in a miniature version of his own home.

The album, which was recorded in his tiny house, reflects the strange and surreal experience of being so small. Yorke sings in a whisper, with a musical landscape of delicate guitars, keyboards and percussion.

Unfortunately, the album has been panned by critics who have described it as 'too quiet' and 'not suitable for radio'. Despite this, Yorke's fans have embraced him for his brave experiment and have been enjoying his latest release.

It remains to be seen if Yorke will return to his original size.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke, frontman of the iconic British rock band Radiohead, has been caught in the middle of a remarkable David and Goliath-style battle.

Four months ago, Yorke was part of a science experiment at Oxford University, where he was shrunk to only three inches tall.

Today, that experiment became part of a much larger story.

Yorke was attacked by a normal-sized spider in his miniature home, but amazingly, he managed to survive the onslaught and ultimately kill the spider with a toothpick.

The diminutive singer sustained minor injuries in the fight, but was able to come out on top in the end.

The incident has been met with amazement from fans and researchers alike, as Yorke's incredible ability to survive a dangerous encounter with a much larger spider has been a source of wonder.

The incident has also sparked further research into the effects of the experiment, which were previously unknown. Yorke himself has been unwilling to comment on the incident, but his bandmates have shared their admiration for the singer's bravery.

It's truly an incredible story, and one that will likely be remembered for years to come.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke, frontman for the English rock band Radiohead, is back on his feet after a harrowing two-week ordeal that began with an Oxford-based science experiment gone wrong.

Four months ago, Yorke was the subject of a scientific experiment that went awry, resulting in him being shrunk to just three inches tall. The experiment was conducted by a team of scientists at Oxford University and was intended to study the effects of extreme size reduction on a human subject.

Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse two weeks ago when Yorke was attacked by a normal-sized spider. Despite the odds, Yorke managed to fight off the spider, thanks to his newfound agility.

Today, Yorke is vowing to return to his normal size, saying, "This experience has been a humbling one. I'm determined to make the most of it and use it to help others in similar situations."

The Oxford team behind the experiment has yet to comment on the situation, but have expressed their relief that Yorke has recovered from the attack and is in good spirits.

Yorke is currently receiving medical treatment at a local hospital and is expected to make a full recovery. He is expected to return to his normal size in the near future.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke, the lead singer of Radiohead, has made headlines yet again with his latest scientific endeavor. Five months ago, he was shrunk down to three inches tall in an Oxford science experiment, but now he is attempting to reverse the process.

Unfortunately, the experiment has not gone as planned, and instead of returning to his regular size, Thom has grown to an astonishing 80 feet tall.

Despite the incredible increase in size, Thom appears to be in good health and spirits, and he is determined to return to his regular size. He has already begun working on a new experiment to reverse the effects of the first.

In the meantime, Thom is enjoying the perks of being a giant, including the ability to see far beyond the horizon and to help people in need. Despite the danger of his new size, Thom is determined to use his newfound strength for good.

Thom's fans are keeping a close watch on this latest experiment, and many are excited to see what results it will yield. As for Thom, he has made it clear that he is determined to return to his normal size, no matter the cost.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke, the enigmatic frontman of the British rock band Radiohead, has had an adventurous year. After an Oxford science experiment gone wrong, he found himself grown to an incredible 80 feet tall, causing much public panic and distress throughout the UK.

However, much to the relief of all involved, a second experiment was conducted which successfully reversed the effects of the first, reducing Yorke back to his normal size. Unfortunately, this wasn't the end of Yorke's travels, as a third experiment quickly went awry, throwing him into a portal leading to the Pokemon universe.

The news of Thom Yorke's disappearance spread quickly and sparked a wave of panic across the world. Radiohead fans everywhere were devastated to hear of the frontman's unfortunate fate and a massive search party was quickly organised to try and locate him. Unfortunately, the search was unsuccessful and it soon became clear that Thom Yorke was lost in the Pokemon universe.

Despite the tragedy of the event, Thom Yorke's plight has inspired a wave of creativity in the Pokemon fan community. Since the news of Yorke's disappearance, fan art depicting him in the Pokemon universe has become increasingly popular, with many fans dreaming of the day that he is able to make his way home.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Barack Obama Selected for High-Stakes Mission to Rescue Thom Yorke From Pokemon Universe

In a surprise move, former President Barack Obama has been selected to lead a daring mission to rescue musician Thom Yorke from the Pokemon Universe, where he has been trapped for over a year. Yorke, a singer-songwriter, electronic musician, and lead vocalist of the alternative rock band Radiohead, was accidentally transported to the Pokemon world after an Oxford science experiment went awry.

Obama, who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017, was tapped for the mission due to his experience with the international community and diplomatic skills. He will be joined by a team of experts in the fields of physics, engineering, and computer science.

The mission will be a difficult one, as the Pokemon Universe is a vast, mysterious realm with powerful magical creatures and numerous hidden dangers. The team will have to traverse unknown terrain and face off against powerful forces in order to rescue Yorke and bring him back home safely.

The mission has been met with both excitement and trepidation. While many fans of Yorke and Radiohead are eager to see him returned safely, some are worried that the mission may be too dangerous for a former president.

So far, Obama has not commented on the mission, but his selection has already attracted a great deal of attention. This high-stakes mission to rescue Yorke from the Pokemon Universe is sure to be followed by millions around the world.

Manifisto

:five:

barnold

"In a shocking turn of events, former President of the United States, Barack Obama, was called upon to rescue Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke from the Pokemon universe. The musician had been accidentally enlarged to 80ft tall as the result of an experiment gone wrong at Oxford University.

The incident has sparked international outrage, with Russian President Vladimir Putin expressing his disappointment with the situation. According to sources close to Putin, he believes that it should have been a Russian citizen, not a former American president, who was chosen to undertake the rescue mission.

"We have some of the best scientists and engineers in the world, and I find it unacceptable that a foreign leader was chosen to save Thom Yorke," Putin was quoted as saying. "This is yet another example of the West trying to assert its dominance over us."

The situation has escalated into a diplomatic crisis, with tensions between the United States and Russia reaching an all-time high. The international community is calling for calm and for a peaceful resolution to the situation, but it remains to be seen how this will play out in the coming days."

barnold

The scene opens with Jerry and George sitting in Monk's Café, drinking coffee and discussing the latest news.

Jerry: "Did you hear about the latest crisis? Obama's going to rescue a giant Thom Yorke from the Pokemon universe."

George: "What are you talking about? That's ridiculous."

Jerry: "I'm serious. Apparently, some Oxford University experiment went wrong and now Yorke's 80ft tall and trapped in the Pokemon universe."

George: "That's insane. Why Obama? Why not Putin?"

Jerry: "I don't know, but I heard Putin's pretty upset about it. He thinks it should have been a Russian citizen chosen for the mission."

George: "I can't believe it. A giant Thom Yorke in the Pokemon universe. It's like something out of a sci-fi movie."

Jerry: "I know, right? And now Obama's the chosen one to save him."

George: "I'm telling you, Jerry, this is the kind of thing that could start a diplomatic crisis."

Jerry: "Let's hope not. I mean, it's not like Yorke's life is in danger or anything."

George: "Yeah, but what about Obama's reputation? He's got to be careful about how he handles this."

Jerry: "You're right. It's a delicate situation. But hey, if anyone can handle it, it's Obama."

barnold

The scene opens with Neo and Morpheus sitting in front of a large screen in the Matrix.

Neo: "Morpheus, what is this? A comedy show?"

Morpheus: "Yes, Neo. It's a fictional program within the Matrix. It's called Seinfeld."

Neo: "I see. And this is what people in the Matrix spend their time watching?"

Morpheus: "Yes, they find it entertaining. They like to watch the lives and struggles of these fictional characters."

Neo: "And what is this about Obama rescuing a giant Thom Yorke from the Pokemon universe?"

Morpheus: "It's just a fictional story, Neo. It's not real."

Neo: "I see. It's hard for me to understand why they would find this amusing. There are much more important things happening in the real world."

Morpheus: "Yes, Neo. But for those in the Matrix, this is their reality. They do not have access to the truth about the world outside the Matrix."

Neo: "I understand. It's just strange to see how different their reality is from mine."

Morpheus: "Yes, Neo. It is. But remember, our mission is to free them from the Matrix and show them the truth."

Areola Grande

fuckin lol :five:

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Blow posted:

There's something about psychotic clowns that makes people feel uneasy. It's not just their appearances, which can be bizarre and disturbing, but the way they move and act, as if they're not really there. And then there's the fact that they always seem to be lurking in the shadows, ready to harm anyone who crosses their path. One unlucky person found this out the hard way. They were walking down the street when they saw a clown walking in front of them. The clown didn't even stop when they approached, instead keeping walking until they reached a dark alley. The person soon realized that they were being followed, and when they turned to look back, they saw the clown had doubled back and was standing right behind them. Suddenly, the clown lunged forward and placed a hand on the person's shoulder. They could feel the clown's cold, slimy skin against their own, and before they knew it, they were painfully defecating on the clown's face.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Thom Yorke: Hey Obama!

Obama: Hey Thom, what’s up?

Thom Yorke: I was wondering… I don't want to be rescued. I want to stay here in this Pokemon universe.

Obama: What? Are you sure?

Thom Yorke: Absolutely! I'm having the time of my life and I don't want it to end.

Obama: Well, that's quite a request. I'm not sure I can do that…

Thom Yorke: Come on, Obama! Don't you think it would be awesome to stay here and explore the world of Pokemon? We can battle and catch them all together!

Obama: Well… when you put it that way…

Thom Yorke: So, what do you say?

Obama: I guess I'm in. Let's stay here and explore the world of Pokemon!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Today, Russia made a shocking announcement: they plan to open their own portal to the Pokemon universe. This news comes a year after the UK opened their own portal, which allowed for a greater understanding of the Pokemon and their powers.

The Russian government stated that the purpose of the portal is to “harness the power of Pokemon for the benefit of the Russian people”. However, many are skeptical of this statement, as the power of Pokemon can easily be used for evil.

Experts are already voicing their concerns about the potential misuse of the portal by the Russian government. The Pokemon universe is filled with a variety of creatures with a variety of powers, some of which could be used to cause great harm.

The announcement has caused a stir among international leaders, as they are worried that the Russian government could use the portal to gain an advantage in international affairs.

The Russian government has yet to provide any details on their plans for the portal, or how they plan to use the power of Pokemon. Until then, the world will have to wait and see what the Russian government has in store for the Pokemon universe.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
MEANWHILE

Morpheus and Neo had just escaped from the Matrix and were standing in awe of the new environment they found themselves in. Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them and turned to find a tall figure clothed in a long black coat with red accents.

"Welcome, brothers," said the figure.

Neo and Morpheus both gasped in surprise. They recognized the figure immediately as Blade, the vampire hunter.

"What brings you here, Blade?" asked Morpheus.

"The same thing that brought you," Blade replied. "I am here to fight the forces of evil."

Just then, a second figure in a long blue coat with silver accents appeared.

"Greetings, Blade," said the figure. "I am J.C. Denton from Deus Ex. I too am here to fight the forces of evil."

Neo and Morpheus were amazed. They had never seen two coats so stylish before.

"Your coats are quite impressive," said Neo.

"As are yours," replied Blade and J.C. in unison.

"It's a pleasure to meet such stylish warriors," said Morpheus.

The four shook hands and then set off to battle the forces of evil.

Finger Prince

Barco Fiesta posted:

MEANWHILE

Morpheus and Neo had just escaped from the Matrix and were standing in awe of the new environment they found themselves in. Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them and turned to find a tall figure clothed in a long black coat with red accents.

"Welcome, brothers," said the figure.

Neo and Morpheus both gasped in surprise. They recognized the figure immediately as Blade, the vampire hunter.

"What brings you here, Blade?" asked Morpheus.

"The same thing that brought you," Blade replied. "I am here to fight the forces of evil."

Just then, a second figure in a long blue coat with silver accents appeared.

"Greetings, Blade," said the figure. "I am J.C. Denton from Deus Ex. I too am here to fight the forces of evil."

Neo and Morpheus were amazed. They had never seen two coats so stylish before.

"Your coats are quite impressive," said Neo.

"As are yours," replied Blade and J.C. in unison.

"It's a pleasure to meet such stylish warriors," said Morpheus.

The four shook hands and then set off to battle the forces of evil.

It's nice to see the heroes acknowledge their styling duds. You can't just rock up in a calf length high collared leather coat and not have people comment on it. Blade runner 2049 was a good movie, but the protagonist's coat was distractingly stylish, and nobody ever mentioned it.

barnold

The scene opens with Kramer bursting into Jerry's apartment, out of breath and excited.

Kramer: "Jerry, you won't believe it. I've got a plan that's going to change the world!"

Jerry: "What is it now, Kramer?"

Kramer: "I'm going to save Thom Yorke from the Pokemon universe and win the Nobel Peace Prize!"

Jerry: "What are you talking about? Have you been watching those sci-fi movies again?"

Kramer: "No, no. It's all real, Jerry. You see, Yorke was enlarged by an Oxford University experiment gone wrong and now he's trapped in the Pokemon universe. And Putin's upset that it's Obama, not a Russian, who's going to save him."

Jerry: "Yeah, I heard something about that. But how are you going to save him?"

Kramer: "Teleportation, Jerry. I've been working on a teleportation device, and I've almost got it perfected. I'm going to jump right into the Pokemon universe, grab Yorke, and bring him back. And with the US and Russia united in peace, I'll win the Nobel Peace Prize."

Jerry: "Kramer, that's ridiculous. You can't just teleport yourself into another universe."

Kramer: "Why not, Jerry? Einstein said that time and space are relative. I'm just bending the rules a little bit."

Jerry: "Kramer, you're not Einstein. You're not even a scientist. You're a wannabe inventor."

Kramer: "I'll show you, Jerry. I'll be the hero of the world."

The scene ends with Kramer storming out of Jerry's apartment, determined to save Thom Yorke and win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Jerry: (shaking his head) "That man is always getting himself into some kind of trouble."

barnold

lol you can really send the AI down the rabbit hole

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
lol at all this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
also i want to know how kramer does on his quest for hentai nobel peace prize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer