Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
a few years back, a bunch of goons were really horny for Kortney Olson, a female bodybuilder who would smash watermelons with her monstrous thighs. You know the one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2dTyZrXfc

anyways, looks like she's got a new hobby :catstare:

https://twitter.com/powerslapleague/status/1615933142975778822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJvgMdMACQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I liked the somersault.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I hate it when the dodge roll comes out too late. loving input buffer.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
PowerSlap sounds like something out of idiocracy.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My brother and I watched the whole episode the other day and lost our poo poo. Its insane. It has the vibe of like, a rich guy getting two dudes in a bar to slap eachother in the parking lot for a thousand bucks.

Also it seems like the first slapper has a huge advantage and its pretty unfair.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Caesar Saladin posted:

Also it seems like the first slapper has a huge advantage and its pretty unfair.

lmao

"Ok, I'll do a Mozambique Drill on you, then you do one on me. Ready?"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tub. Girl. :q:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

MoonshineWilly posted:

PowerSlap sounds like something out of idiocracy.

Ow my skull! Is a real crowd pleaser for sure

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Taking turns giving each other brain damage until someone gets knocked out. Hope they get paid a lot!

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Does the person getting slapped hold a red pool noodle behind their back to steel themselves for the slap, or to have a softer surface to slam their rear end into when they get knocked out?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Someone is going to die. I know it's so obvious an observation that it's almost facile but anyway someone is going to die doing this.

This dude already died from a slapfight slap to the head but I mean it's gonna happen in this new league too: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Walczak

edit:

translation from Polish Wikipedia posted:

Death[edit]
On October 22, 2021, he took part in the PunchDown 5 gala in Wrocław (in duels, the players alternately hit each other on the cheek with an open hand[5]), in which he faced Dawid Zalewski. After Zalewski's blow, he was knocked out and lost consciousness, and after finding a serious head injury, he was taken to a local hospital. He suffered a stroke of blood into the brain[9], his condition was critical from the beginning. He was operated on and was in a pharmacological coma for a month[10]. He died on November 26, 2021 in the hospital. The cause of death was multi-organ failure resulting from irreversible damage to the central nervous system[11]. The urn with the player's ashes was laid on December 8, 2021 at the cemetery on ul. Witkowska in Gniezno[12].

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Someone is going to die. I know it's so obvious an observation that it's almost facile but anyway someone is going to die doing this.

This dude already died from a slapfight slap to the head but I mean it's gonna happen in this new league too: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Walczak

Can't read that, u imbecile (pronounced the italian way)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Can't read that, u imbecile (pronounced the italian way)

I fixed it for you.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

edit:

wow. how many points you score for something like that?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

edit:

Uhhhhhhh, but did he die from the slap, or did he die with the slap? :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Neat stuff

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

The way that she landed with her whole body weight compressing her spine into her skull seems uh not great

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
that is not a sport

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
ok it's a kink not a fetish

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
I'm really digging this YouTube monetized-horny style thread title

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Astral make it so we can pick a background image for the thread header

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that way we can add in some idiot face reaction image

also make a thread tag saying "my monitor is on"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Brutal, stupid and pointless. Like boxing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So they invented MMA again?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

she could've made bank crushing poo poo with her thighs on onlyfans / twitch fully clothed. IDK why you would bother getting slapped hard as gently caress for money

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This but dudes kicking each other in the balls

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This but dudes kicking each other in the balls

where

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Sophy Wackles posted:

Taking turns giving each other brain damage until someone gets knocked out. Hope they get paid a lot!
A lot of the fighters on a UFC card barely get paid enough to cover the cost of their training camps. I really doubt Dana White is paying these guys poo poo.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Show me the money first

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
legal weed and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Oh wow. Another sport that monetizes giving people CTE.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I wish we could just bring back gladiator combat. I mean humanity has clearly collectively agreed that human life is worth less than dogshit, so let’s at least bring back swords, big dumb armor, and dudes fighting exotic beasts to the death. Give me my bread and circuses, dammit.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
we need to mine golf courses, its the only way to be sure.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

The obvious secret here is to surgically replace ones jawbone with silicone, SLAP THAT BABY MY IMPLANT CAN TAKE IT WITH A JIGGLE!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

I wish we could just bring back gladiator combat. I mean humanity has clearly collectively agreed that human life is worth less than dogshit, so let’s at least bring back swords, big dumb armor, and dudes fighting exotic beasts to the death. Give me my bread and circuses, dammit.

Sad thing is plenty of people would sign up to participate in death survival games.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The sad thing is that we're not allowing them to practice that freedom

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
refusing to pay is your only real freedom of choice

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

She shouldn't have skipped head day

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
lol if youre not self flagelating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
I remember reading in "Ripley's Believe it or Not" as a kid that this was a popular sport in the 19th century and at long last I have hope that going over Niagara Falls in a barrel is going to come back into style.