Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Problem description: My wife has a business where people book appointments online. I'm trying to sync everything up with our phone calendars to simplify. The booking software provides an .ics link and I'm able to subscribe to that, however it shows every single block in the calendar (It's an escape room and each block is one hour, you book the hour you want. The calendar right now shows every single hour even if nobody has booked or if it's been blacked out)

Attempted fixes: This should be a simple fix. As an example the room we have open is called "Backcountry Escape". In the calendar it'll show as "Back Country Escape" if it's booked, and "Back Country Escape - All blocked" if that block has been removed (either the time has passed or she's manually removed it). All I need to do is make a filter so that anything with "All blocked" is hidden, but I've tried it in Google and in iCal and can't find any sort of filter options. Maybe that's just how it is but it seems like such a simple thing I'm hoping I'm just not seeing it.

Recent changes: N/a

--

Operating system: N/a (multiple devices)

System specs: N/a

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes, no help online and google support is as useful as ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU