Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Hopefully I don't have a business trip Tuesday/Wednesday this year and can make it to SHOTSWEDNESDAY. Missed seeing everyone last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Like "why do we go on attending in the years since Sugarfire Smokehouse closed in Indianapolis?"
I sometimes feel this way about Haveli.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Well Patachou, but I always feel like if you have to pay for breakfast you are doing it wrong
I will happily pay for Patachou's Cuban Breakfast and cinnamon toast.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Last year's vaccine+mask mandate was great. Kept all the chuds and idiots away.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

nesbit37 posted:

I guess I hit up Loughmiller's sometimes but for some reason they tend not to do it for me.
Good, that makes it easier for me to get a table. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

CellBlock posted:

I have still never had Island Noodles. The line goes on for days, and people say “but if moves fast”. Yeah, but I can probably get a table at a restaurant (or like at a hotel bar) and still be done by my next event. Or the food truck nobody else wants to go to.
For real, the line goes fast. I've never waited longer than 10 minutes, even when the line is half way to the Omni. Half the time, you can't get a table/menu/drinks in any nearby restaurant (including hotel bars) in the time it takes you to make it through the Island Noodle line. Super close, super fast, super convenient, super tasty.