Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin
Badge purchased. Ready for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Plane ticket purchased. Hype building.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
After rolling schedule open last year, I'm trying to book a few more events this year. Trying to get in some RPGs I kick-started but haven't been able to play and try out a few boardgames I don't feel like buying. Also trying to do Math Trade this year and, of course, fit in the DCC RPG tourney.

Anyone have any favorite events or pet projects to recommend? Going to go ahead and disappoint you all by saying up front that I have no interest in the auction.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

fidgit posted:

I’m running the tournament! Good luck!

Whoa! Running as one of the judges or running the whole thing? I'll stop by and say hi if I can figure out who you are.

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I had a great time. Picked up several Indy RPG books and a copy of Thunder Road, which has been a hit with my son. I won't be able to attend for the next few years so glad I had a good one. Thanks to the organizers of Grover Lunch and Shots Wednesday! Huge thanks to Quarex for the airport pickup.