Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
so i was watching this episode of sunda night raw from 2001

there's a commercial for Onimusha, and the voice over says "Onimusha Warlords" BUT the box art doesn't say "warlords"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCmMyu4bqc&t=2209s

"warlords" was added as a subtitle to the REMAKE, it was not there originally! but they messedd up and they changed this commercial. they always give it away! you just gotta look!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

My fruit of the looms had a cornucopia as well i know this for a fact

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
The right side mirror on my car says “Objects in mirror MAY be closer than they appear and it used to be Barenstaine Bearz”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It was Onimusha: Warlords in the US op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It was Onimusha: Warlords in the US op

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:gas:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In this reality OP's always been fail

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

That was Onimusha 3: Demon Siege op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah. this is better then the usual precision drivel which is whatever nonsense leaks out of his brain and it is implied that we, the unwilling and suffering audience, must interpret and give form to the near schizophrenic volubility that flows from the font of madness that is his brain. but still bad

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i voted 2 however

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dickysucka Fucklords

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That was Onimusha 3: Demon Siege op

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The madela effect is for morons who refuse to believe that human memory is kind of unreliable and lovely.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

btw still waiting on an updtae to the cleaning lady story op. next warning is going to be a ramp

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Actually it's madella effect

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hmmyes:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

pposting w/out reading thread

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Linux Pirate posted:

The madela effect is for morons who refuse to believe that human memory is kind of unreliable and lovely.

In my native reality, Rashomon was a linear story told from one perspective.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Indrid Cold did it again!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
guys. i'm dying alone and friendless of prostate cancer in a junkie hotel. you can stop now. fuckin'... find someone else to take it out on or whatever. my god. i'm so dumb for willingly engaging with this lmao

edit: and in a few days i'll be homeless again most likely, so like reatllly. cpme on. you're geting what you want. i am in much pain and despair so you are gettting what you want jesus