Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Just bought tickets for myself and my dad for the Super Motocross Finals in September. Excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Motocross is live at The Wick in MA today.

Been getting more and more into this sport since my Dad and Brother are big fans. Hunter and Jett Lawrence, two brothers from Australia, look absolutely unstoppable. Jett moved up from the 250 class after the Supercross season and into the 450 class for the Motocross season, and the dude is just making everyone look stupid as a rookie. It's super fun to watch

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

harperdc posted:

ring the Windyman klaxon, we got moto/supercross talk in the thread

I'm sorry :(

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jett Lawrence won the 450 motocross championship today. Won all 22 motos this season as a rookie. He's spectacular

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The first every Supermotocross Championship starts this Saturday. There will be three races, one in Charlotte, one in Chicago, and the finals in LA on September 23rd.

It's going to be a coronation of Jett Lawrence in the 450 class, but the 250 class is wide open and I am looking forward to it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Didn't post about it, but my Dad and I went to the Supermotocross Championship last weekend at the Coliseum in Los Angeles and it was pretty freaking great.

Got bummed out because Hunter Lawrence couldn't compete in the 250cc class because of a tweaked back, so that took a little of the shine off, but the two races were great and the guy we ended up rooting for (Jo Shimoda) came within a second of winning the title. Ended up finishing second to Haiden Deegan, but all around great races.

The two 450cc races were just as fun, and Jett Lawrence ended up coming out on top after Chase Sexton went over the handlebars right in front of us in a sand section. Ken Roczen ended up finishing second and Chase got third overall, great experience overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

God awful conditions in San Francisco for Supercross last night. They had to shorten both races because the mud was so bad it was gunking up the bikes. Just terrible.

https://twitter.com/SupercrossLIVE/status/1746384873076470208?t=M78pIIQzrUJIcNSUuNyM9g&s=19

Next week is San Diego, so I will be in attendance. Woo.