Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1630942038601474049

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
He's going to win Le Mans 7 times.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

The Tom Brady on the back though..

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Why was that guy jumping on the Porsche?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone having trouble with the wec.tv website? Paid 12.99 and all I see is "This content is blocked in your country for legal reasons." but i'm in Australia.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
If you are in Australia you can get a free 7 day trial of stan sport to watch this and it actually works, unlike the wec website.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Holy poo poo, that's loving impressive!

I was making a few jokes about NASCAR in the Discord for the fun of it, but the more I learn about what actually goes into NASCAR in terms of the engineering challenge of it, the more impressive it gets.
I probably won't ever actually watch a race (though part of that is that I don't wanna deal with Usanian commentary, and worse, the commercials), but it doesn't live up to its stereotypes anymore.

They even banned the Confederate flag.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
They were just talking about a prediction of a thunderstorm on raceday :getin:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Sega Dreamcast mentioned.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Oh there's a descendant of the Habsburg dynasty in LMP2.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

harperdc posted:

Wait what

He was talking about borrowing one because it had a Le Mans game.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Red Letter Media Le Mans commentary?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Spotters guides, get your spotters guides:

https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/pdf/courses/2023/24-heures-du-mans/spotter-guide-24-heures-du-mans-2023.pdf

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
How long is a stint nowadays?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Le LeBron

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
In 2007, an in-house team consisting of student test drivers and mechanics led by Hiromu Naruse, who was a test driver of Toyota, competed in the 24 Hours Nürburgring race. Akio Toyoda, then the vice president of Toyota, who received driving instruction directly from Naruse, also participated as a driver.[6] At that time, he was not allowed to call the team "Works Toyota Racing". Therefore, the name Team Gazoo was used instead. "Gazoo" (from 画像 (Gazō, lit. "image")) is the name of a portal site that Toyota was involved in establishing—and in public relations, the drivers were also given the nicknames "Cap" for Naruse and "Morizo" for Toyoda. Also, as there were minimal budgets, they used the Altezzas and BMW E90s, which at the time had been discontinued, as the race car project. The Gazoo website posted the activity report as an amateur race project.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's a team called Cool Racing.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Lots of onboard streams on youtube.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I love this time of the night because the commentators start talking absolute nonsense.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
omg the dinosaur porsche

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1686458453959009.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008