Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I will never call it GTP! It's time for H babyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Subaru will also be out at this year's NBR 24 after missing a few due to covid and crashing out recently also.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

refleks posted:

It's nice watching this. Alex Brundle is driving and the commentators seem just as competent as in F1. Just all over the place...

Radio Le Mans crew is great, they're the sound of endurance racing to me.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Half way!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I think I'd like to go to this race

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Aw man the Dacia looks like it may be out. Looks like a big hit.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

If the Porsche had made the pass like it and everyone else had done for the previous 11ish hours nobody would be asking for any changes.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn9Jcj6OlnM

Incredibly jealous for those ITT making it out this year but hope you all have a good time :shobon:
I'll make it out there one day!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What was the last serious competition for Toyota? Audi?

E: i forgot about Porsche domination lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Mans is very good today

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Very cool race so far and we're only halfway

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ferrari is best when it's not Ferrari running the team

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I would've liked if Toyota won though :smith:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

iospace posted:

That would be Jimmie Johnson, who was a NASCAR lifer. NASCAR took a while to implement a wet weather package for road courses and now they're using it for low banked short ovals (mile or shorter) as well.

Funny enough, Jimmie has more experience with a 4 speed H pattern than any other shifter setup for a race car.

I will apologize to Jimmie because I fully expected him to bin it but he proved me wrong and brought it home.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

There's no water refill stations at the track? How european.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's been years and it's still hard to fathom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQmSUHhP3ug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He should try spec Miata