Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
The commentators for Macau F3 really love Ticktum, they keep talking about his "cheeky smile"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Looking forward to evBangerRacing, should get real spicy

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Sorry I meant electric banger racing

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002

coconono posted:

I've been following the cheeky highlight vids. Seems like a good time but I think I've got more an emotional attachment to the video production people than the racers. Middle of nowhere. In the desert. Dang.

I tried to follow through the highlights videos but I had to give up because I could not stand the puns. Which is a shame because normally I like those commentators, but they seem to be having some kind of pun competition in every video for some reason instead of providing any interesting insights.