Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

It's even better once you learn that the Japanese version spells it as 'Łazy' in the voice actor credits.

For a decent bit of time, people kept calling him "Lazy Hemisphere".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The Bracer Guild quest isn't really that hidden - he did ask you to come back later.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Classy Hydra posted:

A Big Dummy Lloyd run sounds pretty fun, considering how often the game wants you to roleplay him as bigbrain. Just a constant stream of Tio glares, Ellie sighs, and Randy saying 'sall good, no worries bro!

God, I don't think they do this, but having an equivalent to the end of the first Sky game again would be hilarious. Except instead of Cassius soloing the final boss again, just have it be Arios to add insult to injury.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

- Winning the fight (without lowering the difficulty) is a little tricky, you need to heal and hold off on S-Crafts until he's under 50% HP, but it's possible. You really do want an HP 1 quartz on Lloyd for Tear, though. You were warned well in advance of a tough solo fight.

I thought I saw a Nightmare strat where they just threw attack food at him until he went down.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Side note: it's easy to miss someone on the back upper tables of the restaurant if you don't specifically check. You can't see those tables from below, and that table is hidden if you're standing at the top of the stairs.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The Northern War anime did pull out a 10k mira bill, so those exist.

Ah, I see you've found my favourite 11-year old weapons dealer.

Achievement points can be spent on NG+ things, also concept art, music, etc.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The Sky system is nicer for customisation, while the CS system is a lot better for user interaction. So it's not that surprising that the second is preferred despite the lower depth of the system.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The "prinny" is the service penguin from Zwei 2.

I have no idea how much time I spent on poker, being the optimal way to grind (especially on turbo) but it was a lot. Off the top of my head, you have the leeway to raise 3 times and fold once (because you can always safely fold once for a really cheap token cost).

I...I didn't actually know they can dodge Battle Scopes.

There were actually similar enemies that did that in Sky. The panda was a rare spawn in other battles.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Huh, did you not actually get Crossbell Times 2? I thought you did.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

J. Kendall is actually a person you've seen before, on West Street. At least I think that guy is named Kendall.

The room decorations are technically not time-limited, but the limit is basically the end of the game.

Your ability to select conversations in only reverse order is absolutely amazing.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

And now Lloyd is one of Crossbell's fishing crazies.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

No reason to visit the hospital, you say...what about: new dialogue?

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

Tenjin Reppa

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

- Re: Big Ol' Spoilers - Every game in the next few contains big ol' spoilers for the previous games. I don't know if Kuro does, since it's supposed to be a soft reset to new story arcs, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had a few big ol' spoilers in it.

Knowing some things about Kuro, there are absolutely spoilers.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

If it matters, the cat chest was telling you: "You are welcome, squishy pink thing. Goodbye."

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

"Where have they had more than 12 NPCs on screen at once?" I see you've forgotten the Grand Arena in FC.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

I've been really enjoying this, but I absolutely cannot blame you. Going around Crossbell for text broke me.

Hwurmp posted:

I don't blame you in the slightest; going all around Crossbell hit me hard even in Reverie where you only do it like, twice

*laughs in CS4*

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

I'm not going to lie though, I'm going to miss things like "please don't say something about getting off trains" *sudden, abrupt, 30 second long silence*

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

One thing to note about what Elie said is what you mentioned last time: Cao practically flaunted "hiring an assassin" in their face knowing they could do gently caress-all about it since Heiyue's basically backed by the Republican Faction. Garcia did something similar, but Revache's backed by the Imperial Faction, specifically the Speaker, co-head of the government (which is why the guys arrested at the end of the last chapter were bailed out immediately).

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The Church's "stupidest weapon in the game" functions probably not that far from an urumi.
You actually have spoken to Scott's fiancee, and gone "does your fiance actually exist" to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

It sincerely feels like victory or defeat is entirely luck-based - regardless of the supposed escalating difficulty of your opponents. In one game, you can pull off a bunch of excellent clears and build up points and drop lots of blocks on your opponent... to no effect, yet in another game, you can struggle through and bumble, not getting much cleared at all, only to unexpectedly be greeted with the victory screen.

I feel like pre-Reverie I had much more control over the outcome.

After Reverie my wins became much more hit or miss.