Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021
The Downtown District music is my absolute favorite area music since CS2's Infernal Castle. The rest of Zero's music has been typical Falcom quality so far (early in Chapter 2), but I always walk through the Downtown District without using turbo so I can hear that delightful twang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021
Cecile will be showing up soon, don't worry. This game just has a positively glacial opening. Sky FC is the only other game I can think of that compares.

Men's Wearhouse is definitely a national chain; I remember enduring their ads as a kid in Delaware. At least their spokesman had a lovely voice.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021
Receptionist Lanfear legit made me shiver. Could you imagine what she'd do to lovely retail customers?

I do think that Felicity is the one who Classy Hydra is thinking of, but honestly i'm not sure.

As others have said, the requests really don't pay out enough to cover expenses, even if you do all of them. The IBC's exchange is critical to funding in later chapters - trading 100 of each kind of sepith is worth 18k mira, so I've found myself doing it once or twice a chapter just to keep up on equipment upgrades.

You thought it was Randy, but IT IS I, TIO!

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021

secretly best girl posted:

The big reason I prefer the later system is it means I can more easily change quartz regularly. In CS, if I want to, say, remove an Information from one person and put it on another because I have a better fit for one character, I swap two orbs and I know what everyone's spells are. If I were to do this in Sky/Crossbell, this has a chance of completely loving two characters' builds and skills, Arts-wise, without a lot of trying to make sure I'm only shifting equivalent elements.

This. There's also a lot less futzing with menus from constantly swapping between the orbment menu and the bracer/detective notebook to look at what spells need what elements.