Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Name & Callsign: Tiffany Lawson, “Tango”
Company Name: Red Rovers
Start Date: 3039
Homeland: Arano
Terrible life changing event: Bankruptcy
Career: Pirate
Start Location: Outworlds

Difficulty: All defaults.

And I would like to submit “Marmalade” as a name, with “Mars” as a possible nickname if those are a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Please give Mars a point in Tactics for me.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Please give Mars up to 5 in Guts and Piloting, and then put the rest in the stat of your choice.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
One point in Guts for Mars, please.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
I would like Piloting 6 for Mars and also Ishtar for the name alone.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Is there a way to improve the armor of your Hermes so it doesn’t get shredded quite so often? I’m imagining our Mechwarriors drawing straws to see who gets stuck with the thing.

Anyway, your choice for what to do with Mars’ xp. I’d like to work up to Guts 8, but I also don’t want to neglect her other stats.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
We really, really need to replace that Hermes with something that doesn’t fall apart if an enemy sneezes too hard.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Mars has some very strong opinions about being stuck with the Hermes, ahaha. Please keep working her towards Guts 8.

Also, you have some pretty bad audio scramble starting at around the 25 minute mark.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Mars, how the hell did you survive that? I was about ready to ask to be re-dorfed as someone new when I saw the blast..

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
-Glares at Mars-

Hurry up and get better so you can get more xp! I want your Guts up!

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Riiiiiiiiip.

Yeah, I can see how slow mechs are a liability when you want to get to the evac zone ASAP

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
I’m just impressed that Dogfood got through that unharmed despite the mech being totaled.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Woo-hoo, Mars is back in action!

Here’s wishing the OG Meatbag a productive career somewhere far away from us. I’d hate for us to have to fight him.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
You forgot to give the Vulcan any ammo. It can’t use that AC/5 now.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
As great as the design behind Double-Tap is, it really has trouble hitting anything. Are there any components you can buy that can help with that?

Also goddamn the game loves throwing tons of medium-small enemies at you. Why can’t it just throw one or two heavies instead?

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Mars doesn’t have any xp worth noting?

Glad we at least ran into ONE heavy mech, but geez the game loves swarming you.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
You keep forgetting that Mars has coolant vents. Sure, she loves punching stuff, but sometimes you just want to alpha strike two turns in a row, yanno?

Anyway, your call for where her xp goes for now.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Mars calls dibs on the heavy!

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Mars is in a good place to get another point in Guts, I’d say.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Yeaaaah, 3 skull worlds might be overreaching until we get another heavy or two. Those were expensive missions.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
Your choice for Mars for now.

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
I guess mechwarriors take poorly to being told their pay will be late.

Maybe store the Raven? You don’t use it, so it’s just taking funds to maintain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarmaladeSkies
Jun 16, 2022
I can get Guts 10? Let’s get Mars Guts 10.