Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

hey u guys seen any of those big bugs around?

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

I know this is the post bug disease future where anyone may or may not be actually a giant bug, don’t worry tho I chose this name ironically. I actually think about big bugs a lot, heh, they’re pretty dangerous. well look forward to posting here!

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

I don’t know if anyone wants to do a meetup or anything but i am definitely not a big bug that will eat you

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

these trolls accusing me of just being a big bug are definitely not owning me by making me curl up into a big bug ball wrapping my bug legs around myself

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

now, I’m not one of those weirdos who thinks, ‘big bugs have feelings too,’ but I’m not a big bug either.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

post your favourite things you would never say! I’ll start

1. it’s bug time
2. I love being a big bug
3. big bugs forever
4. bein a bug & smokin nugs
5. let’s all get buggy

haha so remember, you *wouldnt* say the things in your list lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
another thing not to do is "accidentally" mistype big bug as big butt, haha that would be weird

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

what a big joker you are op! of course you are not a big bug, what a concept. and of course you would have no interest, except as an ironic humor joke, in the news that a large concentration of nectar was accidentally spilled on the I-39 in birmingham, near exit 23, and is currently unguarded by any suspicious police officers or exterminators

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm not a pile of big bugs, i'm just gathering in this thread for the general camaraderie

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
"eyy why dont you make like a big bug and buzz on ova hewoh?!"

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
look, i don't want to be "un-PC" or offend anyone, but as an ally, this sounds like something a big bug would say

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

baka of lathspell

*large_Bugdude_1 has posted:*

idk this guy seems alright maybe we should hear him out

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

did anyone else catch the cover of this month's drosophila review? I know we shouldn't objectify bugs and I mean this in a totally respectful way, but the model got my head all abuzz, and my mandimouth agape!

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
is this the bug thread? can anyone recommend a good pesticide to take care of little guys in my kitchen?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Manifisto posted:

did anyone else catch the cover of this month's drosophila review? I know we shouldn't objectify bugs and I mean this in a totally respectful way, but the model got my head all abuzz, and my mandimouth agape!

im a bit concerned about all those D. melanogangsters i keep hearing about

Shifty Nipples

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

im a bit concerned about all those D. melanogangsters i keep hearing about

fruit flies are annoying af

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

Shifty Nipples posted:

fruit flies are annoying af

may I suggest you check your privilege sir

ty nesamdoom!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

*trying to conceal a flyswatter much bigger than me behind my back* oh hey why don’t you come over here for a minute there’s something really cool i wanna show you

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
name's Iosif B. Ugman, my family is from eastern europe.

what the B stands for? bee

Shifty Nipples

Manifisto posted:

may I suggest you check your privilege sir

:shrug:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
did he say "beevilege"?

baka of lathspell

post your favourite nineties le XD random shows I’ll start :D

1. beevis & bughead

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

haha what do y’all look for in the opposite sex I just want a wife that won’t kill me when i mate with her lol

Not because I’m a bug tho

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

anyone think mr. Lantern down at the lantern store, the guy who dressses like a giant lantern that turns on, is a bit too strict with his restraining orders? Yeeeeeeeesh

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

post your favourite nineties le XD random shows I’ll start :D

1. beevis & bughead

haha what do y’all look for in the opposite sex I just want a wife that won’t kill me when i mate with her lol

Not because I’m a bug tho

anyone think mr. Lantern down at the lantern store, the guy who dressses like a giant lantern that turns on, is a bit too strict with his restraining orders? Yeeeeeeeesh

ty nesamdoom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
joe's apartment, but joe is a big bug and his apartment is home to a million tiny men

Quadramind

Preface: I'm not actually a bug myself, but how do you get the gunk out from the seams in your carapace?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Quadramind posted:

Preface: I'm not actually a bug myself, but how do you get the gunk out from the seams in your carapace?

i'm not a big bug personally, but if i was one, i'd look for some much smaller symbiotic bugs who could live on my carapace and eat the gunk. springtails maybe, or tardigrades. those are my favourite. hope that helps

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm not a big bug personally, but if i was one, i'd look for some much smaller symbiotic bugs who could live on my carapace and eat the gunk. springtails maybe, or tardigrades. those are my favourite. hope that helps

also if you were looking for a smaller bug to live on you and eat your carapace gunk send me a PM, not that i'm a smaller bug, or any size of bug!

Manifisto

Sherbert Hoover posted:

also if you were looking for a smaller bug to live on you and eat your carapace gunk send me a PM, not that i'm a smaller bug, or any size of bug!

BB seeks SB for ECG, no weirdos, must send pic

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
looking for bros to hang out and be stomped on by giant model trains

nut

he couldn't be that big right

baka of lathspell

haha as a proud hoo-man and not a bug my favourite thing to do is drink a beer. my favourite is bugweiser

*other poster*

somethings up with that guy..... bugweiser is a terrible beer

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I prefer bud light, coors light, miller light, really any kind of light

Manifisto

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I prefer bud light, coors light, miller light, really any kind of light

lol

subtle

ty nesamdoom!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

mr bugman, bug me a man
make him the buggest, man bug bug man man

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

watho posted:

mr bugman, bug me a man
make him the buggest, man bug bug man man

give him twelve legs, to wear his pants-a